10g Semi-super Soil Multi-strain Grow [critical Kush And Amnesia Og]

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I floated the seeds in my fulvic/aloe/coconut water solution and they had sunk within 18 hours. I see the tails busting through the shells so i put them in paper towels which i had soaked in the same solution. Once tails reach about 1/4" long I'll drop them in my seedling mix of 1.5 parts peat, 1 part compost, 1 part aeration. That's my base mix.

I then add a tsp of crab meal and 2 tsp of kelp meal to each solo cup and mix well. then drop the seeds in with the tail down. I like to throw a sandwich bag over the cup when they sprout just to prevent any seed shell strangulation issues. They should have been softened up enough in the soak but you never know.

If i still have issues with the shell i help it with a mist of a warm water and a little fulvic and aloe. That will definitely soften that bean shell up enough. I don't physically try to remove. I've damaged plants worse doing this.

Organikz

Organikz

1 amnesia broke dirt today. The other 3 shouldn't be far behind. Today my day consisted of
  1. Working all day
  2. Arguing with the lady at the garden center that she wasn't charging me $50 for 1 c.f. of lava rock that she insisted was 50lbs of lava rock pebbles....omg
  3. Mixing 42g of soil. It's not super soil by any means. Its just a little stronger than Coots mix. Might be equivalent to FFOF.

Top Bottom