12/12 From Seed 25 Days Flowering

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GeneticGiant

GeneticGiant

I find the l e d hardcores really try to shove it down our throats at times but have you ever tried screw in leds? You just pop the globe off and giver. I use mostly screw in leds for veg but I actually have 2 cfls in the mix to keep the veg tent warm cause it’s wicked cold where I live
Don't get "screw in" L.E.D's. That's ur problem. Technology has come a long way in the last few years. Check out bloomspect on amazon, $65. Cheap L.E.D that kicked my Solar Storm 440's ass ($1200 light).
This was grown under that cheap ass L.E.D. Dried up this Kola weighed in at 9.7g. These were tiny little 3 gallon pots and a quick flip after around 2 week in veg from seed in soil.

46492468 344781679641905 5353014489161662464 n
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Don't get "screw in" L.E.D's. That's ur problem. Technology has come a long way in the last few years. Check out bloomspect on amazon, $65. Cheap L.E.D that kicked my Solar Storm 440's ass ($1200 light).
This was grown under that cheap ass L.E.D. Dried up this Kola weighed in at 9.7g. These were tiny little 3 gallon pots and a quick flip after around 2 week in veg from seed in soil.
This is what I mean about the led hardores haha. Good sir I have no problem. I im using screw ins for veg for fun. I’d throw my 400 mh back in but the 150 watts of screw ins are working great (cost 40 bucks.. Canadian) I know there is better (cobs qb etc) I also know leds grow fine cannabis. Don’t be so throat shovey brother man. For this dude and his style I recommend screw in..

GeneticGiant

GeneticGiant

This is what I mean about the led hardores haha. Good sir I have no problem. I im using screw ins for veg for fun. I’d throw my 400 mh back in but the 150 watts of screw ins are working great (cost 40 bucks.. Canadian) I know there is better (cobs qb etc) I also know leds grow fine cannabis. Don’t be so throat shovey brother man. For this dude and his style I recommend screw in..

Cuz I was being so throat shovey..? lol
And also know there will be tons of guys like this, who are stuck in their old ways and don't learn from anyone just because they know what works for them at the current moment.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

don’t pretend you weren’t thoat shovey a bit there friend. But anyways I’m over this thread it’s pointless. :smoking: Peace

Herbalise

Herbalise

12/12 from seed, under cfls, stressed, burned. Be happy if you pull any good, tasty smoke and start your next beans.
Don't have any replys now lol people love to put another person work down I call them badmind the only thing he replyed to was my one bad plant I have lol

Last edited:
Herbalise

Herbalise

Don't have any replys now lol stfu
Always jumping in your post criticizing pointing ou
Oh someone wants to play. Its better to keep your mouth shut when you dont have anything good to say. I’ll keep this principal. Suggest you dont go around provoking people into making comments about tiny plants with nitrogen toxicity or droopy leaves. Your feelings might get hurt in the end ;)
Lol here we go first off you came into my post criticizing people like you I don't reply to i have a blessed day and pray stay out my post please oh you don't know me to hurt my feelings dude lol

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Its not worth getting upset about. You simply asked what we think you’d yield. We gave you our opinions and you rebuffed them. That’s ok, nothing to get upset about.

I hope you do hit your numbers or better.

I would never wish ill on a fellow grower. We are a rare breed that likes to take matters into our own hands and control the outcome. We don’t simply buy our bud and bitch and moan about how awful it is. We grow our own, learn from it and get better because of it. And that’s a beautiful thing.

Keep on growing bro. I wish you the best!

Herbalise

Herbalise

Don't have any replys now lol stfu
Its not worth getting upset about. You simply asked what we think you’d yield. We gave you our opinions and you rebuffed them. That’s ok, nothing to get upset about.

I hope you do hit your numbers or better.

I would never wish ill on a fellow grower. We are a rare breed that likes to take matters into our own hands and control the outcome. We don’t simply buy our bud and bitch and moan about how awful it is. We grow our own, learn from it and get better because of it. And that’s a beautiful thing.

Keep on growing bro. I wish you the best!
Your right rare breed now bye and good luck.

S

skunkman1234

DUDE CONGRATS ON YOUR FANK ASS GROW BRUH GOOD JOB NICE PLIZANTS MY DUDE ROCK ON DONT EVER STOP DOING IT BRUH GO GETT IT MY DUDE

Herbalise

Herbalise

Frank lol dude thanks. Here she go she's the worse of all my plants my dude just wanted growers to guess her weight she gave me 20grams lol orange hair all over sticky sticky took a tester and Ioved it the rest is curing now.

IMG 20181217 151956
IMG 20181220 102919
IMG 20181223 161347
IMG 20181223 161350
IMG 20181223 162332
Reactions: Ina
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom