12-12 Or Wait

• Thread starter Elmarthegod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elmarthegod

not really growing much just more pistils. should I switch to 12-12 and use hps?

12 12 or wait
12 12 or wait 2
12 12 or wait 3
12 12 or wait 4
12 12 or wait 5
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

It really appears to be under HPS now... also looks to be flowering already? Is this an auto?? If so I would think 18-6 would be just fine. But I don’t grow autos

E

Elmarthegod

It really appears to be under HPS now... also looks to be flowering already? Is this an auto?? If so I would think 18-6 would be just fine. But I don’t grow autos
They are autos and I switch the light this morning. They are on 18-6 now was just wondering if I should switch them to 12-12

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

They are autos and I switch the light this morning. They are on 18-6 now was just wondering if I should switch them to 12-12
I have never grown autos. So there are more people who know better than me but generally I know people grow autos on 18-6. They are going to flower the same on either schedule but you will be losing growth with less hours of light for the plant to photosynthesis.
At least that’s how I understand it

Dunge

Dunge

What I see is a genetic auto flower fail.
The life cycle timing of the plant is encoded into the seed.
If this were a well selected seed it would have grown to design size, then flower for design time.
There is nothing I know of that can be done to mediate this condition as in my experience, light cycle time has little impact on results. (This is hard to understand as it would seem that primary productivity should correlate to light availability.)
I'd start fresh seeds and let these finish out in the background.
I suspect that the popularity of auto flower seeds results from the fact that they resist cloning.
This requires a seed to be purchased for every plant.
Great for seed sales.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What I see is a genetic auto flower fail.
The life cycle timing of the plant is encoded into the seed.
If this were a well selected seed it would have grown to design size, then flower for design time.
There is nothing I know of that can be done to mediate this condition as in my experience, light cycle time has little impact on results. (This is hard to understand as it would seem that primary productivity should correlate to light availability.)
I'd start fresh seeds and let these finish out in the background.
I suspect that the popularity of auto flower seeds results from the fact that they resist cloning.
This requires a seed to be purchased for every plant.
Great for seed sales.
I can't say for certain it's the case but looking at the condition of the plant it's likely the growing conditions stunted it. Who knows maybe seeds but I think it was growing conditions.

E

Elmarthegod

I can't say for certain it's the case but looking at the condition of the plant it's likely the growing conditions stunted it. Who knows maybe seeds but I think it was growing conditions.
They started really really slow it was pissing me off so bad bruh you wouldn’t understand I’m going to use a different strain

E

Elmarthegod

They said they were going to be small but geesh

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just saying that plant does not look happy so personally I wouldn't be to quick to blame the seed company. It may be a good idea to review your parameters, watering practices, nutes etc. etc. If you want to ensure a successful grow going forward

Reactions: Ina
E

Elmarthegod

Just saying that plant does not look happy so personally I wouldn't be to quick to blame the seed company. It may be a good idea to review your parameters, watering practices, nutes etc. etc. If you want to ensure a successful grow going forward
Oh yeah man i kinda was slacking to repot due to me moving or whatever then the place I had them was hot af especially during mid June plus I just start feeding them and I got maxi gro and bloom I’m thinking about changing the bloom to something different though this my first gro so my next one should be hella better from experience. They been thru hell and back I had 15. lol I only have six now they smell really good too

E

Elmarthegod

They’re been thru heat stress ,nutrient burn, overwatering, and everything else lol they’re fighting tho I had to get a better fan in my tent

Latest posts

Top Bottom