• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Smart man..have clones on stand by
hell ya,i figure i already know sex,starting the bitchs in a net at first top ,go all way to 3 nets if i have to in that tent,these clones gonna be nothing but bush in there,lmao,the one x punto rojo is a slow bitch that the one in back left corner,already got them thin leaves though,this is the strain supose to be the columbine male used

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hell ya,i figure i already know sex,starting the bitchs in a net at first top ,go all way to 3 nets if i have to in that tent,these clones gonna be nothing but bush in there,lmao,the one x punto rojo is a slow bitch that the one in back left corner,already got them thin leaves though,this is the strain supose to be the columbine male used
Thats the one im doing next

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats the one im doing next
ya i cant wait to see if it the real deal or close,been a lot of years,but it was one smoke i would never forget the flavor,and depending on harvest date ho fucked up you would get haah,the vietnam black is another that really got my interest up,we will see,if this run goes south,got clones now ,just start over and clone the bitchs to weather gets cooler hahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
IMG 20180523 211249 833

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr thats the slowest flower in the tent. Smells good though
for some reason they can sense frustration,lol then they start stackng on the weight about 3 weeks from chop chop,at least the tall slender ones,you will have a stalk with minimal growth all around it,then bam like it hit a nuclear site about 5 to 6 weeks in and just explode

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
for some reason they can sense frustration,lol then they start stackng on the weight about 3 weeks from chop chop,at least the tall slender ones,you will have a stalk with minimal growth all around it,then bam like it hit a nuclear site about 5 to 6 weeks in and just explode
Thats where they are at now... I think another strain is done in a week or so

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats where they are at now... I think another strain is done in a week or so
i flipped lights off for 48 hrs a week ago and on to 12/12 ,feed last night and these damn idiots have gone buck wild on my ass,couple more weeks and might have to put another net in on them,been pinching there ass all week,as usual i got the bondage chics,they just like abuse,lmao,i been running about 84 lights out 86 lights on,and believe it or not these bitchs hadnt missed a lick

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i flipped lights off for 48 hrs a week ago and on to 12/12 ,feed last night and these damn idiots have gone buck wild on my ass,couple more weeks and might have to put another net in on them,been pinching there ass all week,as usual i got the bondage chics,they just like abuse,lmao,i been running about 84 lights out 86 lights on,and believe it or not these bitchs hadnt missed a lick
Theyre fine as long as you dont fry them with nutes and keep co2 movin.

The vpd guys would shit their pants with 85f/30%

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Theyre fine as long as you dont fry them with nutes and keep co2 movin.

The vpd guys would shit their pants with 85f/30%
i only been feeding LAB AND FPJ sweet potato FPJ hot weather plant so it does real good,but ya im impressed so far,just gave up worrying about all that shit and let um ride,,crazy as shit though,i leave that utility room door open and it stays hotter in there than with it shut,like 3 degrees difrence,so been closing door,all the cracks in and around door still pull enough co2 in there,crazy shit is,temp gauge say 85 air coming out the filter feels cool ,weird right,so im shooting that air towards the door and i have another big fan to blow heat out door to,i started them clones thinkink the heat would screw me and was just gonna clone them bitchs to it got cooler

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i only been feeding LAB AND FPJ sweet potato FPJ hot weather plant so it does real good,but ya im impressed so far,just gave up worrying about all that shit and let um ride,,crazy as shit though,i leave that utility room door open and it stays hotter in there than with it shut,like 3 degrees difrence,so been closing door,all the cracks in and around door still pull enough co2 in there,crazy shit is,temp gauge say 85 air coming out the filter feels cool ,weird right,so im shooting that air towards the door and i have another big fan to blow heat out door to,i started them clones thinkink the heat would screw me and was just gonna clone them bitchs to it got cooler
Thats some good insulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom