12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

keeping this around bro,the tall white blaze,has the best fragrance,bubble gum came out strong on the cut,mama be ready about a month,hope it taste like it smells hahah,got the cabinet finshed too
these are those clones bro,one vietnam black didnt make it,im just gonna veg them in there till tent comes open

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh man im excited for you... Thats some good shit!! I hate waiting to reset tents hahaha
just cheap ass led bulbs,them plants been loving it,went and bought some more bulbs today,strange shit had my temps up to 93 in a matter of minutes,crazy shit,package said,60w/100w/150w, hell i figured they were 60 w blue grow bulbs,hell no full on 150,mama says you got to have some kind of adapter to switch to what ever watt you wont,hell way over my head,one thing for sure,these bitchs wont have any problem keeping the tent warm in winter,lmao,speaking of,do you use the reptisun on a timer that come on and off every hour of lights?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh man im excited for you... Thats some good shit!! I hate th waiting to reset tents hahaha
hey that white blaze you had ,did it smell like candy? this is the first one that has shown the full expression of the bubble gum,it is the tall lanky one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom