12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They are putting uvb bulbs in the new leds hahahaha yup.... dont use it...uv only comes from the sun everyday
im actually impressed with these i got,shit both in that tent will blind your ass,shit aint complaining about 46 bucks each,,foot print on them is for a 3x3 area at 2ft,i got 2 of them in that 2x4x5 tent of mine,wide open intake and exhaust,plants loving it 14 in above them,even baby seedlings are taking it well

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
im actually impressed with these i got,shit both in that tent will blind your ass,shit aint complaining about 46 bucks each,,foot print on them is for a 3x3 area at 2ft,i got 2 of them in that 2x4x5 tent of mine,wide open intake and exhaust,plants loving it 14 in above them,even baby seedlings are taking it well
Im gonna put the tent and ballast up today and test this old bulb

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yup.. the tent will be baggy but it'll fit the ceiling. .. i still have 24 hours before the seeds are really ready
put longer legs for height and it shouldnt be saggy,if you got the head room that be best i think,i sure as hell wouldnt want to pop holes in sides and zip tie,and i would go crazy with a saggy tent,lmao,i built a frame in mine,3ft from floor and ft from top all 4 sides,i have adjusted these damn fan filters combos ,to im sick,,these sides just suck in period,but the plants are loving it in there so we built a damn frame,ya OCD,lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
put longer legs for height and it shouldnt be saggy,if you got the head room that be best i think,i sure as hell wouldnt want to pop holes in sides and zip tie,and i would go crazy with a saggy tent,lmao,i built a frame in mine,3ft from floor and ft from top all 4 sides,i have adjusted these damn fan filters combos ,to im sick,,these sides just suck in period,but the plants are loving it in there so we built a damn frame,ya OCD,lol
No i have to cut an inch off the height to fit the roof...the tent will be baggy

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i put 3/4 slacks all around mine,how much you talking ,a ft boxed in frame wall would take that slack out and it still be tight top and bottom

Organikz

Organikz

The one that got away....shes straight thai influence. See what I mean about those slender defined separations of the blades at the petiole curving out into a fat indica like leaf and tapering back to a sativa like tip. Chase that pheno in your packs. That's also what Vietnam black leaners should show.
@oldskol4evr

20171030 154814 1
20171111 101232
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom