• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sativa wanted to help... i think she just ate some sprouts
ya know bro,i harvested last friday,took all the sugar leaves and tried to feed my deer,they wouldnt touch it,it is still laying were i threw it,under 3inch of snow,hahahah south texas imagine that,,i thought at first maybe a volcano blew out and had ash flying around,hahhaha my deer aint digging it at all,they cant find there corn,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya know bro,i harvested last friday,took all the sugar leaves and tried to feed my deer,they wouldnt touch it,it is still laying were i threw it,under 3inch of snow,hahahah south texas imagine that,,i thought at first maybe a volcano blew out and had ash flying around,hahhaha my deer aint digging it at all,they cant find there corn,lmao
I have tried to feed the dog leaves... and buds...carrots... nothing.... but she eats all dead shit... and digs in my dirt.... half lab/half wolf...she loved laying under the od plants though

Ecompost

Ecompost

Im hunting for at least 3 months or so

@Ecompost @Srenots and closet stuff

@GrowingGreen brass monkey 100%
Roy is a legend over here, Our studly macho Albert Walker x Lee Roy (rare dankness)

Roy Walker was also a TV Host who spoke really slowly, he was a comedian in the 1970-80 mold where they were all shit and yet somehow managed to get on TV and worm their way in to the fabric of society :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

I'm excited for you bro. I have been gardenless for a month due to the home purchase and coming move. Sure do miss havin lots o gurls around. :cool:

I'm sure gardening is addictive now. Has all the symptoms of withdrawal. ...... Feeling cranky, bored, edgy, like somethings missing, cant sleep you know all that stuff. :(
that will be the lack of Cytokines mate, go and rub your hands in some forest soil :-)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
and tell the youngin we said High ~ hope all cool that way as well
Thank you for that. He is working tons of hours and paying down a bunch of debt he and the ex accrued. He is focused and I am very proud of the man he has grown into. I will let him know you said hey. He is also gardenless as well. He wont be back in the game until he gets all his debt paid down and gets into a better place. I told him to reach out to @thunderfudge as fudgy was open to takin him under his wing so to speak but Rmolits is keeping his eye on the brass ring and doesn't want anything to deter him from his goals. I gotta respect that. :D A man has to make his own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom