• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You sound like a great teacher!
Lets just say.... I have perfect references and reports and parents love me... And i take no shit from any of them. Both the middle school and high school would take me in a second.. I dont like k-5 .... They cry and need diapers and shit..and im pretty well locked in to the highschool for 5 more years because i was with the middle school kids that are all now going to high school. None of the staff know me...but all the kids do at the new spot

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

I dont know if i have that... I do have another list of 20 or so i would like to run but there are still 8 pots to sex and about 40 more clones in the tray
my friend gave me a cutting of this, its super. i know Archive have been working it, but they want silly money for it. I aint gonna pay for increases which are unjust imo. Nothing has changed has it? Infact it should be cheaper now becuase of increased competition and legality. Its not like these fucking breeders are doing anything different to RQS who price seeds fairly imo. Dutch seed vendors are more realistic than US breeders as a rule. Many of who seem to have gone mental reference pricing and then this has mirrored to the end product, making itself unavailable as a medicine, esp to meet any promise to save us from the likes of pharma.
If anyone was gonna try and attach raw mythology from the archives of capitalism......
If we believe in Terroir, we would be mad to try to reproduce it away from the original appellation/ location and so its not worth the label and everything should be sold as cannabis seeds....

Ecompost

Ecompost

Blue dream c99 is going in tonight... Just waiting for tangie c99 to get this show on the road
I grew that BD x it was massive outside, I kept a pure haze version that tasted like grapefruit but had a pepperish sandalwood on exhale, I gave another to a mate, this was shorter and fatter, more fruity skunk, less haze. Both were excellent, easy to grow, took the heat and so we are putting more seeds in again

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I grew that BD x it was massive outside, I kept a pure haze version that tasted like grapefruit but had a pepperish sandalwood on exhale, I gave another to a mate, this was shorter and fatter, more fruity skunk, less haze. Both were excellent, easy to grow, took the heat and so we are putting more seeds in again
i breed the blue dream with gold blaze,came out with a fuel taste kinda,smooth relaxing smoke,not the couch lock kind,but great for easing into a day kinda smoke,im just puzzled were the fuel taste came from,just the blue dream i grew didnt really have that ,so who knows ,i might went wrong direction than what i had planned for it,im shooting for the old taste of just damn fine weed from the day,with a tad bit more bounce,,might throw some mex at it,see what happens,i got a mex strain that got to have plenty of room to get full potential,huge plants hahah,so maybe the mix will calm it ass down a bit,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i breed the blue dream with gold blaze,came out with a fuel taste kinda,smooth relaxing smoke,not the couch lock kind,but great for easing into a day kinda smoke,im just puzzled were the fuel taste came from,just the blue dream i grew didnt really have that ,so who knows ,i might went wrong direction than what i had planned for it,im shooting for the old taste of just damn fine weed from the day,with a tad bit more bounce,,might throw some mex at it,see what happens,i got a mex strain that got to have plenty of room to get full potential,huge plants hahah,so maybe the mix will calm it ass down a bit,lmao
Hahaha no shit... That was quick... I wanted to try gb but i chose brass monkey... Think i did 5 beans and got 1 keeper there... Ill do gb next. I kinda want to do an open pollen spot in my yard... 4 girls...1 dude... Bees.. Let them go

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha no shit... That was quick... I wanted to try gb but i chose brass monkey... Think i did 5 beans and got 1 keeper there... Ill do gb next. I kinda want to do an open pollen spot in my yard... 4 girls...1 dude... Bees.. Let them go
hell not me,was parinoid as hell last year,and got lucky as shit with the new neighbor moving in and then clearing his side to my spot,hahahah

Ecompost

Ecompost

yeah Oaxaca or whatever its called, do it, sometimes you get something from deep in the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom