12 Light Nanolux De, 2 Uc12xxxl System Room

• Thread starter Zodgilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zodgilla

Zodgilla

Hello to all!

I go by zodgilla. This is my first time on the forum. I am in week two of veg for my first round with my new set up.

ROOM-
12 light Epap DE
2 12 spot ucxxxl systems
2 1/2 hp eco plus chillers
Goodman 5 ton ac
Co2- will be installed next week.
RO will be installed next week along with two 100 gal top off res

The first round of plants were in our cloner for way to long and we re just getting through our first week in the cc systems. Plants are starting to get acclimated.

I will be doing full system change outs next week.

When I filled the system I used water from our big boy filter so. O ro.

I also used CC nutrients and I think I’m a little too hot.

I did 3 miles per gallon of A/B and roots. Mix came out to 400 ppm on a 500 scale phis at 6.0.

I am very excited to get these rooms finished and systems dialed in.

I have an identical room that will be finished within the next month. Only differences will be lights. One spot has 10 epaps and two gavitas. Other room will be all nanolux de 1000’s.

12 light nanolux de 2 uc12xxxl system room
12 light nanolux de 2 uc12xxxl system room 2
12 light nanolux de 2 uc12xxxl system room 3
Zodgilla

Zodgilla

Thanks, I will also be popping three more packs of seeds next week.

Harambe by the ethos collective

And two rare packs.

Skittlez x purple punch

Sherbet x purple punch

Can’t wait to see what comes out of those packs!

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks, I will also be popping three more packs of seeds next week.

Harambe by the ethos collective

And two rare packs.

Skittlez x purple punch

Sherbet x purple punch

Can’t wait to see what comes out of those packs!
Yea those should be crazy.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Purple punch crosses are throwing the flame. I will take a watch. I got a purple punch clone coming soon, stoked about it.

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
i would cover those buckets with something so the light don't penetrate the roots :)

Zodgilla

Zodgilla

A few shots from today. Plants are all acclimated and looking better each day. Gonna do some nute change outs on Wednesday and back off the EC a lil. Plants are loving life in the UC. I can’t wait to start harvesting and really dialing in these two rooms.

3C406E53 95D3 4963 9A03 94737E451D16
9B51CF7A DD95 4CFF 9CA4 FEE425A625D1
Zodgilla

Zodgilla

Happy Halloween to all! We are ten days since transplant and the plants are all loving life.

I ran the system a lil to hit initially but everything is looking good and has great roots.

Going to do full nutrient change out tomorrow. Gonna drop the EC a lol. I’m gonna give these plants two more weeks before I make the flip.

E55CA7F4 6A39 43BF 8C6D A6FE7DC2F204
0EE2285D 629F 4CA9 988E 33542E6584D2
7D431CB7 FE85 43CB A0EB 4BCE77B3B040
789C3B3E 5435 4C73 BB24 0DBBB6B6F661
FBAD6BF7 77C1 4B39 9579 878F4559D701
incogneato

incogneato

I knew I recognized the name from the farm, did t know you posted here tho.
Happy Halloween to all! We are ten days since transplant and the plants are all loving life.

I ran the system a lil to hit initially but everything is looking good and has great roots.

Going to do full nutrient change out tomorrow. Gonna drop the EC a lol. I’m gonna give these plants two more weeks before I make the flip.
Clean setup

G gnome

G gnome

Hello to all!

I go by zodgilla. This is my first time on the forum. I am in week two of veg for my first round with my new set up.

ROOM-
12 light Epap DE
2 12 spot ucxxxl systems
2 1/2 hp eco plus chillers
Goodman 5 ton ac
Co2- will be installed next week.
RO will be installed next week along with two 100 gal top off res

The first round of plants were in our cloner for way to long and we re just getting through our first week in the cc systems. Plants are starting to get acclimated.

I will be doing full system change outs next week.

When I filled the system I used water from our big boy filter so. O ro.

I also used CC nutrients and I think I’m a little too hot.

I did 3 miles per gallon of A/B and roots. Mix came out to 400 ppm on a 500 scale phis at 6.0.

I am very excited to get these rooms finished and systems dialed in.

I have an identical room that will be finished within the next month. Only differences will be lights. One spot has 10 epaps and two gavitas. Other room will be all nanolux de 1000’s.

Im assuming the reason the clones were in the cloner way too long is cuz u were trying to finish the rm.....? Same thing just happened to me haha. Im puttin the finishing tojches on a 6k w a 2 1/2 ton goodman ac!!!! Best of luck w ur new rm!!!! Looks nice n clean bro. Tip of the cap

coltivatore

coltivatore

@Zodgilla how many runs do you have coming our your ac? I just put a Goodman 5ton was gunnar run 3 8in runs off it to move air around more

Latest posts

Top Bottom