12K - 5tons - CO2 - LAB

• Thread starter smknfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tedsprogz

In reference to the first photo, I would use wider tomato cages(or some other apparatus) so you can spread out the branches to make more of a canopy...the benefits would be less veg time(you wouldn't be spending time growing extra stem and undergrowth), a uniform crop, and you would be able to drop the lights to reduce stretch and increase bud size and finish quicker. That being said, you do have a bad ass setup, and if you don't change a thing I don't blame you. Great Job!

S

swisscheese

Really like what you did there. What nutrients are you running and what is your veg schedule looking like?

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Vary nice. If I were you. Use the HEPA filter with the Charfilter. Any small part from the scrubber will get suck in the Hepa and not go in your eye. Use a size reducer if needed. Plus remove a fan and save power on one fan.

Your years is sure showing off ability on creating a clean smother operating room with out the cost on super pro gear.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

DDaaaaammm. lookin nice man. Now this is proper UC, Take it easy man

G

gettogro

did you find a trick to get the uniseals to work properly on the brutes?. I couldn't get them to seal up, always a slow drip on a couple of them..

mrfixit

mrfixit

I've been around but need to get a new thread started to document changes to the space. Any idea on how to get this one deleted?

DON'T delete this thread; it's useful. Start another like "12K - 5tons - CO2 - LAB PT. II" :-)

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

killer thread, great tip about hole size 1/8"smaller than reccomended for the uniseals

budm

budm

killer thread, great tip about hole size 1/8"smaller than reccomended for the uniseals

Sure is, but I sure wouldn't want to have to disassemble those bad boys! It's already tough enough pushing thru, I'd imagine that tight would make things interesting. If it were me, I'd probably just cut the PVC in the middle of the runs and put in some unions when putting everything back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom