15 Day Old Plant Growing Super Fast. First Grow Mars 300

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Good seeds I just didn’t label them like a moron but she is growing super fast and don’t wanna mess her up. How am I doing? Mars 300 light and I have Alaska naturals nutrients and I’m using Jungle Growth Naturals with 25% worm casting for soil. Any advice would be awesome.

A1055A7F F500 4FCA 93DC 5CE3452515E0
B3D3E932 6BD7 41B2 9C5A 04A52F6FE644
F218C2D9 1DEF 4E7E 834A E8BA71A095BF
850DE8BB BD6B 4B65 B308 09E91F1D1507
5FB9D1FD 1E36 4CE3 A304 5EE8683D98FF
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Good seeds I just didn’t label them like a moron but she is growing super fast and don’t wanna mess her up. How am I doing? Mars 300 light and I have Alaska naturals nutrients and I’m using Jungle Growth Naturals with 25% worm casting for soil. Any advice would be awesome.

Looks good. Kudos. Maybe get those lights a bit higher to increase the node spacing. Or here is an unconventional idea, you can add an incandescent bulb to your grow room and the far red it’ll provide might cause the same stretch. Never tried it myself but could work in theory. :D
And when you uppot, if i were you, i’d add some aeration materials to that mix (lava stones, pumice, zeolite, perlite etc.) as much as 25% percent of the total mix (even more, if you don’t mind watering more frequently).

Last edited:
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Looks good. Kudos. Maybe get those lights a bit higher to increase the node spacing. Or here is an unconventional idea, you can add an incandescent bulb to your grow room and the far red it’ll provide might cause the same stretch. Never tried it myself but could work in theory. :D
And when you uppot, if i were you, i’d add some aeration materials to that mix (lava stones, pumice, zeolite, perlite etc.) as much as 25% percent of the total mix (even more, if you don’t mind watering more frequently).
My light is 18 inches off the plant is that too close? And I was gonna add perlite but this soil drains very good. So I will probably add some when she goes In The bigger pot.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
My light is 18 inches off the plant is that too close? And I was gonna add perlite but this soil drains very good. So I will probably add some when she goes In The bigger pot.

No its not. Its just too close nodes usually gives me problem in flowering, they get too thick and crowded and that causes problems with airflow. Don’t need lanky, just a bit more space. But its also a genetic thing so...
Still cannabis likes an aerated, rich soil ime. I add all of them to make up the 25% of my medium from aeration materials.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

No its not. Its just too close nodes usually gives me problem in flowering, they get too thick and crowded and that causes problems with airflow. Don’t need lanky, just a bit more space. But its also a genetic thing so...
Still cannabis likes an aerated, rich soil ime. I add all of them to make up the 25% of my medium from aeration materials.
Thanks for the advice. Every little bit helps

Top Bottom