15 x Big Bang - 1x 600w & 1x 400W - Darkroom 120 -

• Thread starter DwR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DwR

day 56 - week 8 ..... planning on choping all down tomorrow :)

gave them water again today.... the last there gona be getting :)

DSCF0026
DSCF0027
DSCF0028
DSCF0029
DSCF0030
DSCF0031
DSCF0032
DSCF0033
DSCF0034
DSCF0035
DSCF0036
DSCF0037
DSCF0038
DSCF0039
F

FastForward

Looking good DwR....but it might be a bit too soon to chop them judging by the pistils alone. Have you got a scope of any kind? (loupe, x30?) Really need to check the trichs to be sure...it would be such a shame to chop them a week or two early and not get the buzz you want. Without checking trichs I'd be looking for 80% browning pistils and swelling calyxes as an indicator of ripeness....just going by time alone can cause disappointment....

D

DwR

Looking good DwR....but it might be a bit too soon to chop them judging by the pistils alone. Have you got a scope of any kind? (loupe, x30?) Really need to check the trichs to be sure...it would be such a shame to chop them a week or two early and not get the buzz you want. Without checking trichs I'd be looking for 80% browning pistils and swelling calyxes as an indicator of ripeness....just going by time alone can cause disappointment....

Well i harvested the first one at 60days.. and she was a good smoke...

so realy i dont know, and i got ppl coming round on wednesday so all has to come down.

S

Simple Simon

Without checking trichs I'd be looking for 80% browning pistils and swelling calyxes as an indicator of ripeness....just going by time alone can cause disappointment.... FF
You have come this far sounds like good advice ! IMO SS.

F

FastForward

Fair play....and if the smoke test was good for you that's all that counts imho :) Post up a smoke report when you're ready....am interested to hear about this one...know very little about it....

S

Simple Simon

Well i harvested the first one at 60days.. and she was a good smoke...

so realy i dont know, and i got ppl coming round on wednesday so all has to come down.

sorry mate didn't see this before I posted LOL If you got peeps coming around , security comes first . SS :blush

D

DwR

oh not to mention I did an experiment with my big bang and i totaly forget to do it with this grow !!!!!!!!

omg !!!!!

i was supposed to switch my lights to 13/11 on week 5 - week 8... they would of lookd diffrent by now !!!!!! damn it !

D

DwR

Need help asap.

Ok. i am gona harvest no doubt today ! But what I would like to know from someone with a little knowledge is :

I want a head high, i dont want to be stuck to my chair at all.. this is not the point of this weed for me.... I know that in the dutch pharamacies they do a 9 week - 10 week grow because of the high cbd & cbn.... now this is only good for people with pains and stuff like that right ?

so i am thinking, i get weed thats 10x better than anything I could grow anyways, so why try and get something thats the same ?

No point.. right ? I want a head high.. so the question is will I get a good head high from this point of stage ?

cheers... any advice would be realy cool cuz i've got my scissors next to me, and my portable stereo system ..... and some beers... and yeah. im ready guys :)

D

DwR

Maybe someone can tell me what kind of high i will get... i just want to be sure i am getting what i want.. :)

DSCF0049
DSCF0054
DSCF0061
DSCF0060
D

DwR

dude you should be in a better position than us to see the trichs wat colour are they?

well some a caramlish, some are white... some are still slighty clear... its all depends where i look... but yeah, i am asking for how the high would be..

i am gona harvest today anways... no matter what, i only want an opinion on how the high will be m8

hahaaaaaaa see i havnt harvested that much that i know whats what.. so maybe some experts will give me details.. like yourself.. cheers

D

DwR

cheers, i am working now m8.... got all plants out made final snap shots.. gona check them out now, see if there good.. if not ill snap some more..

and for one odd reason my door bell is going crazy, so i cant listen to music.... next person who rings the door bells gets a slap ^^

stop scaring me :D

D

DwR

some pics b4 harvest

my figners are majorly sticky, and my room smells of fruits :D hahah awesome.. and i am listning to music now :D

:drink

DSCF0126
DSCF0127
DSCF0128
DSCF0129
DSCF0130
DSCF0132
DSCF0133
DSCF0138
S

Simple Simon

don't keep us in the dark on dry weight after the cure! It looks like the right time. Usually you want to harvest when you see mostly cloudy w/just a few ambers if you want a more head high. And mostly amber for a couch locking go to bead high. But like ripz said it looks like a good mix.Did you get high from the harvest? LOL

D

DwR

don't keep us in the dark on dry weight after the cure! It looks like the right time. Usually you want to harvest when you see mostly cloudy w/just a few ambers if you want a more head high. And mostly amber for a couch locking go to bead high. But like ripz said it looks like a good mix.Did you get high from the harvest? LOL

yeah the hairs suddenly all turnd amber brown when i take them in the light.. heheheeeeeeee ! should of microscoped under normal light * DOH *

ahahahaaaa... cheers guys its going swell... my finger are all sticky, and well my spliff hardly gets off my fingers hahah look like a baboon smoking a spliff... doing it with my palm ^^

how are you going to dry? theyre looking good mate :)

:) gona dry in box, hope till wednesday its dry :D :rock

P

Passionized

Is there a better verb then "harvesting"? I believe not ladies and gentleman :D

Fantastic growth! Superb report! Well done, nice job!
Hard efforts are always rewarded, so enjoy it!
Fingers crossed for wednesday!

D

DwR

are you trimming them first or after?

some part of the leaf is left on... i dont care about the stuff being killed by the leafs.. cant remember the name.. anyways thats why i flushd longer right ?

... so basicly when its dry i can rub of the remaining stuff... :)

Is there a better verb then "harvesting"? I believe not ladies and gentleman :D

Fantastic growth! Superb report! Well done, nice job!
Hard efforts are always rewarded, so enjoy it!
Fingers crossed for wednesday!

cheers man, yeah man fingers crossed :) :rock

Latest posts

Top Bottom