2 alita - 80 air pump
2 large commercial air pumps
1 alita 15
1 danner 2400 gph pump
12 wall fans
1 gen 2 co2 8 burner natural gas with titan controller
1 90 pint dehumidifier
1 50 pint dehumidifier

So we made this design and then bam here it is !
First it took forever to find a good spot and then we realized our plans were massive. As you can see we did it anyway. I wanted the whole 21 lights to fill it but this isn't the only room and 250 amps goes quick. The normal 17 gallon containers we use were discontinued so my partner that went to get them went crazy and bought the 32 gallon ones so went with it at a big price difference. The lights and containers are on 55 inch centers. I plan on adding more air to the system at least 2 more alita's soon. The system is all 3 inch and we only had a few leaks we worked out in hours. I was holding my breath at $32 per container and lid. We are vegging for 4 weeks in a smaller room and than 2 weeks in the big room. These pics are day 1 of veg in the monster room.
I will put the strain list as soon as I look at the tags there are a few different types. My only regret on the system is we put the pipes above a line in the bucket that looks like a seem just in case it would make it week being there is close to 500 gallons in there. So when we empty it there is still 5 gallons in the bottom of each one. The next one we build will be lower pipes. Sorry not sure how to get the pictures in order.
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 2
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 3
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 4
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 5
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 6
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 7
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 8
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 9
15k 16 site 32 gallon monster 10

F

farmseeker

Dam! That is soooo sweet! Let me know if you need any help!

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

Hey man couple questions.
When operating does the ductwork "loops" between the cool tubes contract, or expand, causing the cool tubes to move from their center? And, how many exhaust fans?

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Hey man couple questions.
When operating does the ductwork "loops" between the cool tubes contract, or expand, causing the cool tubes to move from their center? And, how many exhaust fans?

Yes the lights move and contract. I have to fasten them down still. I have 6 - 8 inch fans 3 regular 3 high output set at 3 sets of 2 lights and 3 sets of 3 lights per fan. Still in the testing/go for broke stage with everything and any tips or suggestions are welcome. I raised the lights after these pictures and we are only running the center lights until Monday the ac's just got installed and we are making sure they are solid before turning on all the lights. I about shit when I added the nutrients I needed to fill this thing its ridiculous it took an hour to fill with a whole house water filter hooked to a garden hose.
Running Advanced Nutrients AnB grow , AnB bloom , Big Bud , Overdrive and zone. I cannot believe we just put the in there and they already look close to the light with 55 inch centers. These ladies might top out at 6 ft they are 24- 28 inches and have 2 weeks veg left.
Thanks for stopping in everyone I hope it works as good as it looks.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I flipped mine at 31-33 in and got 7 ft trees easy with 45in centers.. I can't wait to see what you do with two more weeks of veg.. Are you topping or going natural, any training being done? What size ac did you go with? I love verts, I'll never look back..

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I flipped mine at 31-33 in and got 7 ft trees easy with 45in centers.. I can't wait to see what you do with two more weeks of veg.. Are you topping or going natural, any training being done? What size ac did you go with? I love verts, I'll never look back..

We topped this time because they were getting to big next time I think I might top them 2 times at the most.
No training but I am gonna cage and net them so maybe there will be some very mild training before flower.
ac is 2 - 2.5 ton split units
Ya We have 20+ shields laying around now lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work Bubblehaze! Good to see you back...

cardrack111

cardrack111

looks good! those are some big modules.. fingers crossed for a solid first run in this room. might have to double stack w/ 7 footers bro, at least add 600's on the bottom.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Love the buckets where did you get them? I used 30gal blue barrels but they are too deep.

T

tipper619sd

great setup im totally eating popcorn and rolling up . Keep up the great work

G

gettogro

maybe in the future you could ad a 2 ton minisplit and loose the cool tubes..

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

looks good! those are some big modules.. fingers crossed for a solid first run in this room. might have to double stack w/ 7 footers bro, at least add 600's on the bottom.

One day I would love to try the double stack for right now on with the next room. Still have 13 extra (28x25inch) vegging plants I have to put somewhere we only used 16 from that picture and there were 28.

Love the buckets where did you get them? I used 30gal blue barrels but they are too deep.

Lowe's they are made by Conico they make tool boxes and that one container and only that size. I think its a square trash can not sure. $25 plus 6$ for the lids. They are very sturdy I stood on one to test it held 160 lbs without even stressing.

maybe in the future you could ad a 2 ton minisplit and loose the cool tubes..

I agree %100 I don't have the power to run it that way. I have the extra ac's just not enough power as soon as we add our next 250 amp panel I can do it till then stuck with the tubes. I think the tubes loose allot of light from the bulb tip being covered myself. Right now with all the lights on and the ac's set at 75 it stays 79. We might add some more lights and see if the ac's can take it.

Nice to see you Shady.

Tomorrow the co2 goes in and the ladies get caged. We are still deciding to veg for 1 or 2 weeks more before flipping I am gonna judge them again on Saturday.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Update:
I lumen shocked them a bit and stressed them a touch but I can't tell anymore.
Vegged for 2 weeks in this system so a total of 6+ weeks veg
Been flowering for 3 days now and they are massive.
900 ppm A.N. Bloom , Zone and big bud only gonna keep it simple.
6.2-6.4 ph
water temp 65
room stays 76-80
co2 set to 1000 ppm
This is the 1st time I have had a part in growing ladies this big.
Gonna net them in a week or two.
55 inch centers are looking small about now.
100 0282
100 0287
100 0290
100 0285

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those trees look lovely Bubblehaze! DIY FTW!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Looking very nice in there.. I am looking forward to watching these girls fill out... Well done..

Latest posts

Top Bottom