16k Watts Over 24 Site Ucxxl13

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

16 k watts over 24 site UCXXL13 w/ geothermal cooling, double recirculation, uv filtration etc...

Nutes will be H&G...

For this round our side by side is veg media. We will be testing 4 inch Pargro cubes, 3 inch sure-to-grow and 1 inch rockwol rooting cubes.

Strains are the Filthy Afghan (PPP), GreenCrack, and Pink Pez.

16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13
16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13 2
16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13 3
16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13 4
16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13 5
16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13 6
16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13 7
16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13 8
16k watts over 24 site ucxxl13 9
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous setup and happy plants desertsquirrel! I'm calling shotgun for the ride... :cool

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks pro and clean as hell man - like you could eat off the floor clean - well organized - like how you ran the air down the sides like that

interested in how you up pot the net pots on those

and yeah looks like Im riding bitch :anim_30: thx shady bro

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Thanks guys. Super excited to run my own strains/plants this time. I think it will be a huge improvement and the other rooms arnt even down yet...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Looks good bro they look awfully close to the walls though you sure your gonna have enough room?

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I am diggin' the hoods been wanting to try them for a while. Looks like its gonna be an easy ride with that setup. Good Luck

C

crossouttheiis

looks awesome. Good luck this round, although I know that is something that you don't need!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

That is a really sweet setup I like how pro it all looks... DS the QB gives this room 2 thumbs up for sure bro. I'm really feeling it.

S

southern

Nice layout! Never seen those hoods before, but they look awesome. What are you going to do for caging/netting? How long are you gonna veg for?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
well dame

Im ...............um well spaechless:envy
subd

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Beautiful room, are your air manis coming from above and below?

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Im interested to see which media you like, have you used stg before ? :wondering

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Beautiful room, are your air manis coming from above and below?

Air is below, and the above is a dripper system which leaks with the new lids so its in the side tray. I almost like it better as a pure re-circulator...

Top Bottom