180 day lab test of Avid, Forbid, Floramite, Eagle 20

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moodster

LOL seamadien u was spreading stuff round about eagle being carcenogenic does it hurt to be SO WRONG and yes i have only used eagle once in my life :D thanks treebark for putting this useful info up now lets go and tell them like true grit says in the eagle = instant death threads LOL

turbo14

turbo14

Thank you for your feedback.

I had heard that Forbid was less toxic than Floramite. Proof's in the pudding.

I think now would be a good time to talk about PPE and REI

PPE- Personal Protective Equipment.

Things that you should be wearing anytime you spray any of the products mentioned in this thread.

• Chemical approved respirator
  • Chemical approved Tyvek Suit with hood
  • Safety Goggles, not glasses
  • Rubber boots
  • Long Cuff Chemical approved gloves

REI - Re-entry Interval

The minimum time required for no entry into the room. Also, exhaust fans should be shut off , but Dehumidifiers left on. If the exhaust fan does not exit the basement, bedroom, warehouse, ect.. then do not spray any of these products.

Eagle 20EW - 24 Hour REI

Forbid - 12 Hour REI

Avid - 12 Hour REI (No Longer in my opinion safe to spray on Cannabis)

Floramite - 12 Hour REI (No longer in my opinion safe to spray on Cannabis)

Great thread guys!

turbo

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow! I am so stoked on this thread. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS RESEARCH!

Scares the shit out of just thinking about the floramite that I have used in the past, makes me wonder if the sun does burn it off, but that said mites ime don't like full sun anyway and seem to stay at bay w/o anything. Shit this really messes with my mind, just because I really like the way that floramite works in killing mites. I wonder how long it will take to eliminate all of it, especially if you are taking clones from a mother that was treated with either floramite or avid. Thanks for the experiment we farmers are obviously drooling for scientific info in our fields.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Awesome work man. Thanks!!!!!

I believe you...lol....even though you dont have a receipt or a gold dipped certified lab to post pics of.

Dude...again, thanks.

Did you know Eagle20 and Kaluha taste like a mocha latte?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LOL seamadien u was spreading stuff round about eagle being carcenogenic does it hurt to be SO WRONG and yes i have only used eagle once in my life :D thanks treebark for putting this useful info up now lets go and tell them like true grit says in the eagle = instant death threads LOL
Alright. I edited my comments yesterday, but now I'm calling it. NOW you're being a straight up jerk. Quote me. Show where I've declared absolutely that E20 is carcinogenic (let alone that my biggest problem with it is its carcinogenicity).

In the meantime you're almost completely blowing by the assertions I AM making--E20 causing resistance in PM fungi.

Why are you on this crusade about E20? You got stock in it or something? Why are you so precious about it?

I still question the veracity and quality of the lab that did the work. I personally need to know that, because if the foundation of the testing is crap, guess what you're going to get as a result.

treebark1950

treebark1950

Just wanted to say that I am trying to get in touch with another lab to send off a sample to and I will post results as soon as I get them, could take a week or two as its just one sample.

I'm going to be running more tests in the next few weeks with a few other chems...and more in the future

IMID, Forbid, and E20 used 7-10 days before flower...(that test is happening as we speak)

Same test as before (E20, Forbid, FM, Avid) but with leaving those cuts outside to veg for 2 months to see if the sun breaks it down faster...This will be the longest test, another 150 days before I know anything...

And to all your Cali people I'm just a normal caregiver so if anyone else wants to chime in and get some products tested it would greatly help.

Ever sprayed with floramite or dipped clones? then send your sample to get it tested and lets learn together!

From what I have been told floramite may last several cycles in the indoor world, I'm not going to lie some other stuff we got tested came up with like 2-3 ppm of floramite and it hadn't been sprayed in almost 9-11 months and has gone though at least 4 indoor cycles...

Cheers
TB

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

please please please....test Merit 75. Dude I will chip in toward the expense if possible.

When I talked to Bayer they said it had a 90 day systemic window. I sure would like to know if this is true.

It is THE only fur shure cure...that I have tried for RA's. I use it eeeeeearly veg (cuts)and I usually veg 45 days on 9 week strains. So I am thru the 90 day window....But....ya never know.

Thanks so much bro

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

pm me the info for sending in and I will abide. Need all the scientific info possible

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Thanks for the data! I seem to recall the last time going down this road that people said the labs weren't testing for these things. Which lab was it? Also, yeah, gotta have the paperwork. Ends a lot of useless debate before it begins.

The tests I'm most interested in is a clone, dunked, and then mothered. Clones taken from that mother & flowered. Also, most people used floramite & Eagle20 at 2ml/gal I believe.

Moodster, enough. It's annoying to the rest of us who are interested in the data and the topic to have to read what comes across as butt-hurt and immature cheap shots. Stop it. Please.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Sea brings up a real good point. With something like this I'm not as worried at the outcome because we are talking bout pesticides not thc content of clones for disp a vs disp b which money might come into play. All in all thanks again for doing this.

EVOKE

EVOKE

WOW Tbark thanks soo much for this thread i bought eagle 20, floramite and avid....i didnt know about all this systemic chem... eagle 20 i only used once gone no more PM.... i just wanted to get rid of those f'n spidermites... some guys that sold me the FM and Avid told me i could use up to the first week in veg..... i greatly appreciate the time you have takin to test your medicine and for your hard work i know ur a busy person... and i thank everyone one else on this thread for the insight... i needed to be inlighten... great posts Tbark....

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just wanted to say that I am trying to get in touch with another lab to send off a sample to and I will post results as soon as I get them, could take a week or two as its just one sample.

I'm going to be running more tests in the next few weeks with a few other chems...and more in the future

IMID, Forbid, and E20 used 7-10 days before flower...(that test is happening as we speak)

Same test as before (E20, Forbid, FM, Avid) but with leaving those cuts outside to veg for 2 months to see if the sun breaks it down faster...This will be the longest test, another 150 days before I know anything...

And to all your Cali people I'm just a normal caregiver so if anyone else wants to chime in and get some products tested it would greatly help.

Ever sprayed with floramite or dipped clones? then send your sample to get it tested and lets learn together!

From what I have been told floramite may last several cycles in the indoor world, I'm not going to lie some other stuff we got tested came up with like 2-3 ppm of floramite and it hadn't been sprayed in almost 9-11 months and has gone though at least 4 indoor cycles...

Cheers
TB
Thanks For all your work & time in geting this test done !!!!!!!!!;)

dirk d

dirk d

I hear a lot of people bitching but we could all do a group effort. We could get growers from all over the country to do a test and share the results collectively. I would be down to contribute. Lot better than just huffing and puffing.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I hear a lot of people bitching but we could all do a group effort. We could get growers from all over the country to do a test and share the results collectively. I would be down to contribute. Lot better than just huffing and puffing.

I am down to throw in 100%. Plus I will contribute my merit for Tb's test. Will send some your way tomorrow good buddy!

Top Bottom