180 day lab test of Avid, Forbid, Floramite, Eagle 20

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Wow this makes a guy think Azamax is a much better way to go, or is it?

I have used Avid for 12 years and have nothing but good things to say about it. It works and kills the bastards DEAD. Now having said that the info from Syngenta who make Avid says "Please obey a pre-harvest interval of 3 days." This is in a green house in winter when the sun is not so bright. THREE days before market for peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes? Everyone in north america have been eating these products for the last 18 years have you heard of anyone getting sick in large numbers. NO so I would think if you use it correctly you should be safe, right?

Well where does this leave us?

I think the real question is "What does Avid or any other product turn into when burned?"

We all know that some everyday products are very safe till they are burned than they turn into all kinds of nasty things,

same for ^^^^^^^^?

That's the question we need answered. IMHO

What does Neem turn into when burned?

Kind or runs the day thinking about it.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

this is from the material data safty sheet for Avid

Avid

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Wow this makes a guy think Azamax is a much better way to go, or is it?

I have used Avid for 12 years and have nothing but good things to say about it. It works and kills the bastards DEAD. Now having said that the info from Syngenta who make Avid says "Please obey a pre-harvest interval of 3 days." This is in a green house in winter when the sun is not so bright. THREE days before market for peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes? Everyone in north america have been eating these products for the last 18 years have you heard of anyone getting sick in large numbers. NO so I would think if you use it correctly you should be safe, right?

Well where does this leave us?

I think the real question is "What does Avid or any other product turn into when burned?"

We all know that some everyday products are very safe till they are burned than they turn into all kinds of nasty things,

same for ^^^^^^^^?

That's the question we need answered. IMHO

What does Neem turn into when burned?

Kind or runs the day thinking about it.

Dude you are talking about stuff that we all need to think about

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Yup sure made me think hard about using knock down killers.

On a high note I have been thinking more about this and people BBQ all the time and lots of veggies get grilled so my be it's OK to use Avid and such, just putting it out there.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
^^im not advocating the use of E20 but u must have not used it right! That shit works period. Thats why so many ppl use it. U are the first ive heard. Most ppl use it once and thats all thats needed.

Confu...

treebark1950

treebark1950

Just letting everyone know I'm still around and I'm taking down a room in about 2 weeks and I will be getting those meds tested and I'll post up lab results....

been covered up here recently...

cheers!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just letting everyone know I'm still around and I'm taking down a room in about 2 weeks and I will be getting those meds tested and I'll post up lab results....

cheers!
Thanks for all the time testing and feedback treebark! This is not only a great idea but I'm sure helps people sleep at night that really care about what they're smoking or injesting. MWD

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

cheers!

nice....good to hear....kudos to you bro.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

yeah i mean if that's your thing then certainly nothing wrong with it. just kind of grabs the eye is all i'm saying, the double bowls and where you put the flame is what's creeping me, sort of a pov thing maybe (not going any further with that, unless you happen to have those heirloom landraces i've been wanting for years, hahahaha).

thehappygardener

thehappygardener

Great feedback TB! I work in the med industry in CO and there is always lots of buzz about those products. Ive heard of people using E20 with much success. I still would not recommend the product. We all know that most people use these products much to late in the cylce. Most people do not veg for 10 wks like you. That is where the problem arrises. People that use products like E20 and Floramite are playing Russion Roulet in my oppinion. Not only are the products systemic but they tend to shock the plants(less growth=less yields). Ive been using a product lately called MET52 for Mites. Spray once in veg then once in flower. Its non systemic and a natural product. I havnt had mites with that regimate. Continue the good work brotha!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So what happend to the Lab, or I;m I missing something in this thread...o_O

turbo14

turbo14

Great feedback TB! I work in the med industry in CO and there is always lots of buzz about those products. Ive heard of people using E20 with much success. I still would not recommend the product. We all know that most people use these products much to late in the cylce. Most people do not veg for 10 wks like you. That is where the problem arrises. People that use products like E20 and Floramite are playing Russion Roulet in my oppinion. Not only are the products systemic but they tend to shock the plants(less growth=less yields). Ive been using a product lately called MET52 for Mites. Spray once in veg then once in flower. Its non systemic and a natural product. I havnt had mites with that regimate. Continue the good work brotha!

How are you spraying Met52 as a spray? It is non-activated spores that come in the form of granules... Met-52 is also not for mites, it is a Root Aphid Bio-insecticide designed for termites and spores around the insect. It takes 4-10 days to activate. Unless your mites are all hanging out in the root zone and none on the leaves, it is not doing anything.

turbo

Latest posts

Top Bottom