18x4 Table Before And After Defoliating

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cottageman

cottageman

I usually do this at the end of week 3 with very good results, so I decided to try this at the end of week to/beginning of week 2 instead. The strain I'm using finishes in 8 weeks, and I use bud blood which gives me buds a few days before normal, and I noticed that when I waited til the end of week 3 some buds were already getting behind because of shading. The first 2 pictures are when I started, and the last 2 are when I was finished. I am going to do a final touch up at the end of week 3 but I think they look pretty good!
IMG 6084
IMG 6085
IMG 6087
IMG 6088

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I usually do this at the end of week 3 with very good results, so I decided to try this at the end of week to/beginning of week 2 instead. The strain I'm using finishes in 8 weeks, and I use bud blood which gives me buds a few days before normal, and I noticed that when I waited til the end of week 3 some buds were already getting behind because of shading. The first 2 pictures are when I started, and the last 2 are when I was finished. I am going to do a final touch up at the end of week 3 but I think they look pretty good!
View attachment 850312 View attachment 850313 View attachment 850314 View attachment 850315
Looks good bro! Very clean setup mate

Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

I generally do a decent defoliation week 3 aswell and am thinking of doing the same as you and moving it forward a little. Let us know how it goes!

cottageman

cottageman

Just wanted to update everyone on the table. It went pretty well! I did not notice much of a difference at all between plucking a bit early except that there were more fan leaves in week 5/6 that I had to trim off. normally I have to pluck only a few. The table is about to head into flush mode, this table had a bit of a problem with low ph in the medium which resulted in a calcium or mag deficiency, but overall it's looking pretty good! First half of the pictures I did not have the glasses to offset the lights, but I did my best with my iphone 5
IMG 6266
IMG 6268
IMG 6272
IMG 6273
IMG 6274
IMG 6275
IMG 6278

IMG 6280
Top Bottom