1980's Colombian Gold.....

• Thread starter Test Master
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
medic

medic

This is what gets me on this site, I've got a post and have pics and a REAL problem and will tell u I'm new to farming but will learn and take advice. Unlike this dude new to the site and all making up all this bullcrap wastin everyone's time after reading thru this go figure he's not gonna do this cuz he has others to do yeah right he has on pics or nothing just lies come on y'all that what wrong with us all tryin to go green stop the bullshit KEEP IT REAL

P

puntacometa

This is what gets me on this site, I've got a post and have pics and a REAL problem and will tell u I'm new to farming but will learn and take advice. Unlike this dude new to the site and all making up all this bullcrap wastin everyone's time after reading thru this go figure he's not gonna do this cuz he has others to do yeah right he has on pics or nothing just lies come on y'all that what wrong with us all tryin to go green stop the bullshit KEEP IT REAL

:thinking Sorry. What am I making up? The last post to this thread was fairly recent and I figured there might still be some interest in the strain.

I love old landrace sativas.

I'm an old landrace human.

medic

medic

I'm. Talkin bout the one that started this bullsh**. Have u read the thread this Test Master is full of it, just sayin

P

puntacometa

I'm. Talkin bout the one that started this bullsh**. Have u read the thread this Test Master is full of it, just sayin
So you said you were havin some problems? I'll try to help. You got a link to your thread about it/them?

medic

medic

two plants in same res one turned yellow from the bottom up, just don't know if it will die or can i get it back. this is hammerhead ph'd at about 5.5 to 6.5 with watch the color drops, temps with light 85 without 70, ppm 1400 went up to 1600 at last change doin the change every wk but the last change the inside of res looked like salt 1/8 inch thick on everything this is second gro first let veg to long overgrew my space, but just can this b fixed and why is it just one plant and not both

IMG 0332
P

puntacometa

two plants in same res one turned yellow from the bottom up, just don't know if it will die or can i get it back. this is hammerhead ph'd at about 5.5 to 6.5 with watch the color drops, temps with light 85 without 70, ppm 1400 went up to 1600 at last change doin the change every wk but the last change the inside of res looked like salt 1/8 inch thick on everything this is second gro first let veg to long overgrew my space, but just can this b fixed and why is it just one plant and not both
Well shit mon. I'm an old school dirt farmer. From what I'm seeing I'd say if you've got salt residue and yellowing, there's a connection. Pull them out of that juice, flush the roots in warm distilled water, then dip them into a nice diluted microbial tea to innoculate the roots. Then gently TP them into a nice loose aerated organic soil mix (no artificial nutes) and move them into indirect lighting for a couple of days.....and once they've hardened off feed with microbial and light guano teas, always water with RO'ed water. You may be glad you did this. I found two plants that had been set out beside a dumpster behind a shopping center last November. They had come from an aeroponics system and had nice roots. They were labeled Cannalope Haze and Prophet. I brought them home ad did what I just described above.
Here's some pics. The one with the thinner leaves is the Cannalope Haze. The first three pics were taken three days after I brought them home.
The fourth pic was taken Jan 1 when they were moved into a greenhouse to flip under natural light. The rest are their progression in flower from Jan 1 up till yesterday. I've rescued lots of hydro plants this way. :cool0019: Wish I could be of more help but dirt is what I know.
:dance

08Prophet and columbian
06Cannaloupe 1
07cannaloupe
Prophet and Cannalope
Prophet
Cannalope natural light
Cannalope natural light 2
Feb 4 2012 006
Feb 4 2012 007
Cannalope 52 days
Cannalope and Lemon G
Cannalope cluster
52 days prophet
52 prophet days
medic

medic

Thanks Puntacomata, it just seems like if u don't come up with some crazy off the wall story no one wants to pay it any attention. Just tryin to grow some great buds, thought that's what this site is about, come on everyone if all get to grow and help get someone else goin it just HELPS us all in the long run. But really thanks for tryin to help me out and u might have cuz you're not the only one to see go to dirt, may just do that Thanks man and that's awesome you're saving those girls

P

puntacometa

Thanks Puntacomata, it just seems like if u don't come up with some crazy off the wall story no one wants to pay it any attention. Just tryin to grow some great buds, thought that's what this site is about, come on everyone if all get to grow and help get someone else goin it just HELPS us all in the long run. But really thanks for tryin to help me out and u might have cuz you're not the only one to see go to dirt, may just do that Thanks man and that's awesome you're saving those girls
After I posted, it occurred to me that soil might not be an option for you for some reason. I worked with some hydro guys for a while but never got interested enough to get good at it. I understand why people like it though. Good shit happens fast. Unfortunately when bad shit happens, it happens fast too. Good luck bro.

Now back to that Colombian.....here's a couple of pics taken a few minutes ago. I hope the OP is still thinking of growing this strain. I'd be up for sharin some things I have learned about running her.

Colombian 33 days
Colombian day 33
Colombo row
johnursery

johnursery

Nice!!! i love the colombian gold, wish more people were working with it, i have a superskunk x SMCG cross ive got some in veg now, will have more crosses untill im satisfied...its the strain im gunna use as the backbone to my PTSD strain for myself, just gotta find the right strain to pair it with to help make it more indoor friendly w/o changing the effects much...those look great BTW

P

puntacometa

Nice!!! i love the colombian gold, wish more people were working with it, i have a superskunk x SMCG cross ive got some in veg now, will have more crosses untill im satisfied...its the strain im gunna use as the backbone to my PTSD strain for myself, just gotta find the right strain to pair it with to help make it more indoor friendly w/o changing the effects much...those look great BTW

This is the second time I've grown it. I'm getting a beautiful lemony/dank jungle terpene profile with this ID grow. This is something I really didn't notice so much with the OD grow. I've got a more complete soil mix with this run and really am not top feeding much in the way of nutes. They are all cooked in the soil mix. I had a less complete soil mix and was supplementing by top feeding the OD grow. It was all organic nutes but I'm seeing and smelling a much improved overall condition of the plant in this less environmentally stressful indoor situation.

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

After I posted, it occurred to me that soil might not be an option for you for some reason. I worked with some hydro guys for a while but never got interested enough to get good at it. I understand why people like it though. Good shit happens fast. Unfortunately when bad shit happens, it happens fast too. Good luck bro.

Now back to that Colombian.....here's a couple of pics taken a few minutes ago. I hope the OP is still thinking of growing this strain. I'd be up for sharin some things I have learned about running her.
This is my second run at Columbian gold. Both grows yellowed half way through flower. Leaves started slowly dying off. I pick them off as they shrivel up. First grow she flowered for 76 days. Second round I’m taking her to 85 days. Do others have this issue with yellowing or am I not feeding enough. Just curious on your experience. I feed botanicare nutes following there expert feeding schedule and feed every water. Plant looks like it’s cannibalizing itself at the end.

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

Yeah I water everyday. It is in a ten gallon pot. I water one gallon everyday. I just started the one week chemical flush then I do molasses and water the next week. Then they get the chop. Yellowing starts at about week 4 or 5.

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

I even upped the feeding this run to more 1milliter of base,bloom,and hydroplex (bloom booster) and still same results. Got a lot more trichs with smaller but more bud sites. This is a clone from the first cg that was from seed

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

Temps are about 80-83 at the canopy about a foot below the light and 76 in the rest of the room. Winter is coming so temps are 68 during light and 55 during the dark. Sense it has been getting colder leaves are getting a red tint but still yellowing and dying. The foxtails on the buds are starting to yellow with the last week to go.

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

Summer was really hot this year in Michigan but now the temps are cold under the light gets to about 75 and 68 in the rest of the room. Lowest it gets is 55

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

Finished her out she looks pretty. The red turned into purple leaves.

CDD1B8F7 A497 43D1 ACA7 5B8E793DA653
BB3BA706 6810 4D26 BE13 4DB8CF309FB7

Latest posts

Top Bottom