1k Coco Dtw 4x4

• Thread starter Falafel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

I don’t think I stated my intentions too clear in the beginning of this thread but my goal is minimal veg time. As I get this setup fully tuned, I’ll be cycling strains that yield well with more of a sog-like setup.
a SOG setup will yield incredible results
the plant is bound by its roots
so even if you vegged longer....it wouldnt help get larger results or more

each plant as of now should net you very large colas as the plant is only focusing on a few colas
as long as you pull any larf and focus solely on the colas this should net you an awesome harvest

Falafel

Falafel

Great looking start Falafel. Plants are looking healthy, and I like your homemade tray and watering system. As far as yield goes, it looks like you're on track for a nice full canopy if your clones stretch. Have you ran the strain before?
Hey Tex, thanks. It was fun putting together. This is my first run flowering this strain, but it seems to wanna branch out a fair bit. I’ll post some pics in a bit. I’ve been cleaning up the bottoms of the branches and pruning for more light penetration.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Pretty good Tex, I still got a few kinks to work out. I don’t have the lines sealed to the manifold so there’s some small leaks. I’m gunna take care of that and add a stronger pump this weekend. I’ll post more pics soon.
I've had pretty good luck with half inch main line, then quarter inch for delivery to each plant. Stuff can be had for Lowes or Home Despot. Or from Dripworks or any irrigation place.
100 5834

100 5842

I'm just getting started with augmenting my drip system to work with coco. Setting up reservoirs and what not. Hopefully my new pumps with work with the drip tubbing I have.

Falafel

Falafel

I've had pretty good luck with half inch main line, then quarter inch for delivery to each plant. Stuff can be had for Lowes or Home Despot. Or from Dripworks or any irrigation place.
View attachment 767450

View attachment 767454

I'm just getting started with augmenting my drip system to work with coco. Setting up reservoirs and what not. Hopefully my new pumps with work with the drip tubbing I have.
I’ll make a trip to Hepot tomorrow. Your setup is awesome. Your plants look so happy. I’m using that 1/4” nylon tubing with some grommets. The manifold is 3/4” though so maybe I should have bigger delivery tubes? Your setup transitions more gradually than mine so maybe I have too much back pressure.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

I’ll make a trip to Hepot tomorrow. Your setup is awesome. Your plants look so happy. I’m using that 1/4” nylon tubing with some grommets. The manifold is 3/4” though so maybe I should have bigger delivery tubes? Your setup transitions more gradually than mine so maybe I have too much back pressure.
The delivery tube is 1/2'' and should be fine for a smaller system. No need to go 3/4'' IMO. However, the pumps never seem to push as hard as they claim. So it makes sense to oversize the pump, I just picked up a Jeabo DC pump thats adjustable. Heard good things about them.

Falafel

Falafel

The delivery tube is 1/2'' and should be fine for a smaller system. No need to go 3/4'' IMO. However, the pumps never seem to push as hard as they claim. So it makes sense to oversize the pump, I just picked up a Jeabo DC pump thats adjustable. Heard good things about them.
Yeah I see what your saying. I’m stuck with 3/4” though because I cemented the manifold peices together. I’m just gunna drill bigger holes in the manifold and increase the feeder tubes size. I checked my tubing and it’s a 1/4” outside diameter so I’ll go to home depot and find some with 1/4” inside diameter.

Falafel

Falafel

Some lights off pics (day 13) and some shots of the veg room. I’m gunna setup my new veg tent tonight. The last pic is the cut I currently have in flower. Surprisingly vigorous in veg, I just don’t have it dialed in for coco. The third pic has mendo breath in front and sfv og kush in back. I’m gunna cycle the sfv next in the flower tent I think. I wanna save the mendo breath for an organic soil run. It reeks of citrus and berries.

1AED9B28 CA63 4E13 97E6 2FD43CABCC42
B945DC0B AED9 44B7 85AE 69890659E3EC
31B0AC59 4588 48E7 9DE4 146A556C860F
4E9C7DA2 2A45 4166 ABA3 498E1AD0A724
Top Bottom