1st Coco Grow Not Going Well. Lil Help Please

• Thread starter CALI FARMER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CALI FARMER

While I think the water/feed many times a day fans are more just bragging about their automated systems, like I said before, you should never let it dry out as you would the soil cycle and they do benefit from the O in H2O.
Although I've never looked into the difference in make up, it seems like you should be using the RO Soft opposed to the Dirty.
I don't even check PPM anymore since I got the recipe from the master @thunderfudge It works great.
Nov 29, 2018 #7
Cool, 3 balls I’ll give that a try. I just got a pound of the RO Soft to use with the coco. It’s weird that the RO Soft and the Tap/hard are almost identical. I thought there was a difference. Are you still staying away from PUSH
thunderfudge Breeder
@3balls I'll give u the recipe bro
from day 1 of bloom
Base 6g per gal
LIFE .2g per gal
3 ml cal mag per gal
Add SHINE at day 10 ,1g per gal
You should be around 1250 ppms
Day 35
BASE 3g per gal
SHINE 2g per gal
LIFE .2g per gal
CAL MAG 3 ml per gal
That's about 800 poms
Day 42
SHINE 1g per gal
Day 49
Water
That's an 8 week schedule.for 10 weekers I extend the 1-34 feed until day 48.
What to expect ? Alot of stretch the 1st 2 weeks,huge roots,and the need for almost daily feedings.The later flower thing would be how explosive that shine is when the base it cut.

Veg is...
BASE 4g per gallon
LIFE .2g per gallon
CAL MAG 2-3 ml per gallon
Yeah iiii

C

CALI FARMER

It's not from the size of the container. Most probably bad genes. I would toss it. How can you think to create mother of this bad looking plant?
I knew it wasn’t the size of the solo cup because I’ve grown larger plants in cups before. I thought it was something in the coco since I never used coco before. I agree with probably bad genes, But the new growth is starting to look normal now. The only reason I won’t toss it yet is because like I said all along. I’ve never grown in coco, so I’ll use this plant as a learning tool. As into making it into a mother I doubt it will ever see a 12/12 schedule. I would like to grow a mother in coco some day tho. Thanks

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Increase the light, looks like a monster clone / reveg, those leaves are indicating somewhere the light cycle was less then 12/12 then caught and it got ample light to stay vegetative.
I’d get more light into it and see what happens in 14-20days, typical time it takes for 3 new sets of leaves. But again it could also be genetic.

C

CALI FARMER

Increase the light, looks like a monster clone / reveg, those leaves are indicating somewhere the light cycle was less then 12/12 then caught and it got ample light to stay vegetative.
I’d get more light into it and see what happens in 14-20days, typical time it takes for 3 new sets of leaves. But again it could also be genetic.
It had been under a fluorescent light 24 hr for a week or two. Now it’s under a 400 watt mh and seems to be growing some normal leaves. We’ll see how it turns out, worst case I’ll use it to learn something about coco. Thank

K

K1ngkyle

I havent grown in canna before but everything tells me that girl needs a bigger house. I'm sure that would make a big difference.

I'm gonna have to agree with you.
More space.
I made that mistake , and the poor thing went all funky.
In the end we had to put er down .

Top Bottom