1st Documented Grow

• Thread starter crimsonecho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Looks fine. Shits about to bush up and out now. A month? Things are a little slow......

Yes NL is a month old and the other ones are 20 days old, yeah they are a bit slow but look healthy i dont really know maybe i hit them one too many times with my aact and stunted them a bit, will give plain water for a while.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Ah, I saw coco on the list.

Yeah its like 1/6 coco give or take. Can’t remember exact measurements i should have written it down :D

Smerb

Smerb

Yes NL is a month old and the other ones are 20 days old, yeah they are a bit slow but look healthy i dont really know maybe i hit them one too many times with my aact and stunted them a bit, will give plain water for a while.
aact? Pretty much compost tea? At a young age they could use less.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
aact? Pretty much compost tea? At a young age they could use less.

Yes, but sometimes humans get impatient and forget that almost always, less is more :D

Smerb

Smerb

Yes, but sometimes humans get impatient and forget that almost always, less is more :D
A tea can and should contain at least 70-90 beneficial elements. These baby plants will not need that now. I'm sure you know. Keep It Simple Stoner

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
A7FD3609 61D5 4214 9DD1 AEF1772D6BB7
DE74EEFE 4A33 4A86 964D DE8015E36290
65B7927C C408 4F65 8C27 400F5DCC0EB8

First one is NL, i cleared the second node and when it gets to 4th node i will top again, the second one is the white widow it is still not ready to be topped and it is a kind of a runt with those leaves but i love it just as much as the other two, third one is dinachem, i topped it today and started my manifold, it had 6 nodes. I think i gave them a little too much water this time, they drooped a bit, so no water till they stay flat again.

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Note to self: seems dinachem was wilting from underwatering it perked right up after watering, it drinks more than the other two. :D

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
We have roots :D and this is the thinnest, weakest one of the NL cuts. While this shows roots the old top is still “rootless”.

8F929845 48D5 435C 883D 6BF6D912C0A0
2C3AB972 1458 43DF 9576 05343E133404

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Just let em grow. Don't stress.

I put it in a little peat pot with unfertilized soil so that the little root doesn’t dry up actually, more acurately, so that it doesn’t grow to die. It seems fine today leaves are getting perky.

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
5BD8AA35 9370 4277 8B5F A98B14FB7D54

This is the dinachem, i cut off the second node of each branch already to speed up the process a bit, i hope it works, it seems ok, it will get some supercropping before switching. I noticed some curling around the edges i think it is either nitrogen or wind stress but i am not sure we will see i am giving plain water for now.
DEDE7AC6 26A6 405B 9327 2F7AFBDF39A9

This is the NL it has 8 tops now and when it recovers fully i will switch to flowering as i trained all the gals very hard as you can see from the holes in the leaves i am not a gentle lover. It is already showing sex, not sure why. And yesterday i noticed a little curling near the edges and tips pointing upwards and downwards, i think a little to much nitrogen is the culprit they are getting plain water for now.
8CFB4410 60EA 4DE7 8CDB A41466608883

This is my little WW runt and it has this red hue on the new growth that i am hoping will get green as it grows a bit, it is a really slow plant. This gal is not going to get a manifolding as it grows very slowly, i will top it again to make 4 colas and thats it.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
FFE02C1A C632 46AD AB2D 9F2BF3122604

This little guy has been broken off by an accident so sad :crying2: i must have knocked it off by mistake it was just dangling but literally holding on by just a thread so i plucked it, i know i could have taped it but it was too close to the branch it was almost impossible so i did this; i topped the one still attached to the stem so it will be 8 colas again once those little tops grow a bit.
C5E33C7A 7AFB 4A77 9E62 AD1681AED14B

Other than that everything is fine i put my NL clone to 2 gal fabric pot because the roots were poking out of the peat pot also brewed a tea using neem seed cake and saturated the soil with it as i have noticed some bugs flying around. They are probably harmless but better safe than sorry, right. I hope it wasnt too strong, also gave the mothers a diluted soil drench for prevention. We will see.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Looking good so far! I like to see a farmer goin hard early on in veg. Smart farmin, make that plant strong!

Yeah from now on i am going to just let it be and recover, i think in a week or two i will go 12/12 because i am running low on supplies :D after that no more training.

The plant is naturally supposed to grow up for best production. Stop messing with em and let em grow out. Y’all always gotta be doing some mad scientist shit haha

-The Master

You are right if ones growing outdoors. Plant has evolved to maximise its growth and it takes full advantage of the sun outdoors because of its shape but when indoors you have a fixed light source which makes the christmas tree shape useless as the weak light source (compared to the sun) doesn’t travel from east to west and distributes light evenly in a grow tent so getting an even canopy makes sense. Also supercropping really makes those buds swell when in flowering. Just my opinion.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
D5C3C9BF 5217 41ED 8CA8 D28DF8F00CAA
3543DCEF 7B98 4747 9786 F262D1677519
4F9C20C4 7F27 427E 86BF B802FF35E7CE
NL is really picking up the pace. Also i topped the white widow, it is a tiny gal but i want to see how its going to turn out. First one is WW, second one is Dinachem, third one is NL.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Hhahahah i just fucked up and lost my balance and fell on my dinachem :D broke one of the main branches from the joint, like all the way through almost, but i tied it up and i am sure it will recover, i will get some pics later, feeling a little lazy now :D fck it was some funny shit tho :cry: i hope it recovers fast and fully, as NL is getting bigger everyday the other ones need to catch up a bit.

Top Bottom