C2EA90F4 B675 4F19 A544 525F9457E327
DB7E7B45 DD36 4E19 B1FD 533E66B879D8
33FFFAB5 5A1D 4031 9E46 FB8213CF2983
This the NL

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
This is the dinachem. I think i over defoliated because of the pm scare. I hope it fills out. Buds seems to be progressing well but leaves are not growing much.
12BF3ABE 0531 47CF 93FB 6CFBC4ED1EB0
EE11467C 8892 4D59 AA78 FDE0D6C186BE
39B29F3B 3374 4C69 B062 F0E8A9ADA6CD

Farmer P

Farmer P

I really like the training. I had a white fire og a couple runs ago that came out circular and I thought I need to make that happen more on purpose. Plenty of light and air getting all around each cola. :cool:

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I really like the training. I had a white fire og a couple runs ago that came out circular and I thought I need to make that happen more on purpose. Plenty of light and air getting all around each cola. :cool:
Yeah if they ever get fat and dense that space will be very useful :D but i have my doubts seeing i lost many leaves. Well we will see. The training was actually easy, would have be easier with some delicacy. Got any pics of that grow? A journal maybe?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Looks great did you fix the white spots on leaves? Its usually from bugs. shame you didnt put a 1200w led over your plants would have been epic bro
Thanks. I did an inspection, haven’t seen any pests, also i don’t think anything could survive the process of spraying liquid death, washing, spraying latex based product cycle :D i would be really happy if i had some qb’s closer to 400-600 w, but haven’t got the budget for it, also this is not a bad light especially for its price, i feel good about it, not a cheap chinese blurple. I had really big nugs my last grow but don’t have any pics. Of course i am looking into either cobs or qb’s based on availability and price for the future ;)

Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

Yeah if they ever get fat and dense that space will be very useful :D but i have my doubts seeing i lost many leaves. Well we will see. The training was actually easy, would have be easier with some delicacy. Got any pics of that grow? A journal maybe?

Yeah, I dug up a couple pics. The first pic its the one on the right in the front. I had the circular pattern plus one in the middle. The second one was a closeup with flash.

After defol
White Fire flash
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yeah, I dug up a couple pics. The first pic its the one on the right in the front. I had the circular pattern plus one in the middle. The second one was a closeup with flash.
Wow they are nice, did they grow like that without any training? If so very good indoor pheno :D frosty too..

Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

It's a really crude drawing in red ink and you can see the top view on the left side. It was 9 colas total, 8 surrounding one. I really liked it.

20180709 1759351
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
It's a really crude drawing in red ink and you can see the top view on the left side. It was 9 colas total, 8 surrounding one. I really liked it.
Very nice, i used manifolding technique at my grow so they are 8 colas, it was fairly easy but yours look great, wish i had that genetic i would have definitely saved it.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks, I still got a nice jar of that weed. It's pretty dank. But my favorite and the only one I kept was #1 Black Mamba. That was the one in the back left of the first picture. I just finished growing out its clone and it's drying now. I also had a clone of the #4 (the biggest buds) that I didn't keep and a little bubba plant.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/diy-cabinet-from-recycled-wood-coco-grow.86155/page-26

I grew it outdoors in my souped up chicken coop/greenhouse lol.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Thanks, I still got a nice jar of that weed. It's pretty dank. But my favorite and the only one I kept was #1 Black Mamba. That was the one in the back left of the first picture. I just finished growing out its clone and it's drying now. I also had a clone of the #4 (the biggest buds) that I didn't keep and a little bubba plant.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/diy-cabinet-from-recycled-wood-coco-grow.86155/page-26

I grew it outdoors in my souped up chicken coop/greenhouse lol.
I will follow the next grow. They look very nice, good job man.

P

Pass2TheLeft

Thanks. I did an inspection, haven’t seen any pests, also i don’t think anything could survive the process of spraying liquid death, washing, spraying latex based product cycle :D i would be really happy if i had some qb’s closer to 400-600 w, but haven’t got the budget for it, also this is not a bad light especially for its price, i feel good about it, not a cheap chinese blurple. I had really big nugs my last grow but don’t have any pics. Of course i am looking into either cobs or qb’s based on availability and price for the future ;)
Awesome bro yes good leds are expensive but worth it

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Awesome bro yes good leds are expensive but worth it
Definitely, and i am waiting for the comments about my lights after the results of this grow. I have only used one light before, it was a cheap chinese blurple (budget issues). My last grow, colas were at least twice as fat with these lights and the strains were closely related but of course it is not definitive, but this grow should be.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I'm using both and man qb and blurp, they really require more magnesium and calcium under high power blurples than white light but they keep the stretch down. I like the stretch though I think it helps yield.

G gnome

G gnome

View attachment 810749 View attachment 810750 Buds on the same plant. Ones pistils are browning the others seem fine. Why do you guys think that is? Also noticing some white specks as you can see in the pics, what are these in your opinion? No webbing on the leaves, good airflow too, and plant seem healthy overall, couple of bottom leaves showing some tip burn like potassium deficiency but it is not progressing at the moment so i am not going to do anything about it.

All that spraying is what made ur pistils turn

Latest posts

Top Bottom