1st Indoor Hydro Auto Grow

• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Added distance now 50cm above will keep posted the progress on this thread. Also notice curling on the two largest fan leaves. Too much N or my ph a got a little high . Got my ph back to 5.5 will see if that helps
Yes, they will like that much better. The curling may have been from the light as well. The leaves will try to retreat from the light. Nice outdoor garden.

Durksta

Durksta

Wish i had the possibility of an outdoor grow (growing huge trees with less work than indoor). Hope they have a smooth run without any pests or diseases, they sound delicious :D
Still haven’t had a bite on the hydro thread

MissBotany

MissBotany

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Doesn’t

The droopiness could be caused by lights being too close and they may never recover but if the new leaves keep drooping then there is something else that needs to be corrected. Hope it will be ok.

Durksta

Durksta

For you crimson outdoor garden looking good tomatoes courgettes 4 little outdoor grows starting up in the tires in the green house and my first indoor grow which I think will tide for 3 more weeks

8943505E 2BBF 44D8 9F4C 8EA4F79D593E
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
For you crimson outdoor garden looking good tomatoes courgettes 4 little outdoor grows starting up in the tires in the green house and my first indoor grow which I think will tide for 3 more weeks

Looking good Durksta, i love the scent of freshly picked tomatoes. I have couple of tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers going now.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I think there has been some deficiencies along the way it is hard to dial in the correct feeding schedule for every strain in the first run. If you grow the same strain next time you can have a better yield. Also you need lots of light to get really big yields, but i do grow with 320 w led and it seems fine and i get what i need, i think you should just let it finish and see if its going to be good or not.
So you understand its not that you are making major mistakes but minor details is keeping your yields down but it is a process, you are new to hydro you are going to learn to dial in the tiniest details with your grows and as i said if you like the “high” this plant gives i would suggest growing it again and keeping a journal and write every feeding (ppms,phs,nute names and mls) and how the plant responds o that feeding, it helps a lot.

Durksta

Durksta

I think there has been some deficiencies along the way it is hard to dial in the correct feeding schedule for every strain in the first run. If you grow the same strain next time you can have a better yield. Also you need lots of light to get really big yields, but i do grow with 320 w led and it seems fine and i get what i need, i think you should just let it finish and see if its going to be good or not.
So you understand its not that you are making major mistakes but minor details is keeping your yields down but it is a process, you are new to hydro you are going to learn to dial in the tiniest details with your grows and as i said if you like the “high” this plant gives i would suggest growing it again and keeping a journal and write every feeding (ppms,phs,nute names and mls) and how the plant responds o that feeding, it helps a lot.
These are the doses I did and I lowered ratios until I got it right and the plant responded well so I got that noted. Will get maybe a dehumidifier as I’m finding it difficult to get it down to 40% I’ve got a 900 w viparspectra so I think my lighting is on point. The seed was a freebie new run I have 2 auto white widow and 2 critical +2 auto seeds also freebies which I will put to grow after this one. But my favorite weed I ever smoked is LA confidential which I have in the garden I will clone that in July put it in with the autos Finnish the autos and do photo period inside with the LA

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
These are the doses I did and I lowered ratios until I got it right and the plant responded well so I got that noted. Will get maybe a dehumidifier as I’m finding it difficult to get it down to 40% I’ve got a 900 w viparspectra so I think my lighting is on point. The seed was a freebie new run I have 2 auto white widow and 2 critical +2 auto seeds also freebies which I will put to grow after this one. But my favorite weed I ever smoked is LA confidential which I have in the garden I will clone that in July put it in with the autos Finnish the autos and do photo period inside with the LA

Nice job now you just have to keep growing and correcting yourself at every grow and after a couple of grows you are going to dial it in i am sure. Hydro always scares me as it is less forgiving then soil, i ammend my soil and throw in aacts as i go along and it works for me. But finishing your first grow in hydro is an accomplishment on its own imo, a lot of people just burn their plants or get root rot or something in that nature that kills their plants so congrats you are very close to the end.

Durksta

Durksta

Nice job now you just have to keep growing and correcting yourself at every grow and after a couple of grows you are going to dial it in i am sure. Hydro always scares me as it is less forgiving then soil, i ammend my soil and throw in aacts as i go along and it works for me. But finishing your first grow in hydro is an accomplishment on its own imo, a lot of people just burn their plants or get root rot or something in that nature that kills their plants so congrats you are very close to the end.
Well I think it’s because I found you guys on this site so it’s thanks to you

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Well I think it’s because I found you guys on this site so it’s thanks to you

Its very satisfying to know i was able to help you or anyone else with my limited experience and knowledge there are without a doubt many growers here that has infinitely more experience and knowledge than me and i agree this community is very useful to expand ones knowledge and understanding of growing plants. Keep us updated.

Durksta

Durksta

Its very satisfying to know i was able to help you or anyone else with my limited experience and knowledge there are without a doubt many growers here that has infinitely more experience and knowledge than me and i agree this community is very useful to expand ones knowledge and understanding of growing plants. Keep us updated.
Just got in from work and my hydro pot wasn’t draining as the roots have come out the bottom and blocked the draining I’ve just had to cut them off with a razor to allow water to drain... I don’t think this will be great for my plant

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Just got in from work and my hydro pot wasn’t draining as the roots have come out the bottom and blocked the draining I’ve just had to cut them off with a razor to allow water to drain... I don’t think this will be great for my plant

I hope it doesn’t have a very big effect on your yields, a healthy plant will recover and throw out lots of new roots, Keep us updated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom