1st Time Grower Would Like To Know If I’m Doing Okay

• Thread starter Bongappetite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bongappetite

Bongappetite

• 1st time grow, I have 2 plants the bushier plant vegetated for a month and is now on week five of 12/12. The other plant looked like it has some purple on it, the main cola looks like it has ice on it, it has so much . The smaller plant has a really sweet smell it smells like a peach, 2 days ago it stared to get some orange hairs, both plants have been on 12/12 for almost 5 weeks, If anyone can help out I’d appreciate it.

-Bongappetite

1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 2
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 3
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 4
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 5
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 6
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 7
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 8
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 9
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 10
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 11
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 12
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 13
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 14
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 15
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 16
1st time grower would like to know if im doing okay 17
Monster762

Monster762

• 1st time grow, I have 2 plants the bushier plant vegetated for a month and is now on week five of 12/12. The other plant looked like it has some purple on it, the main cola looks like it has ice on it, it has so much . The smaller plant has a really sweet smell it smells like a peach, 2 days ago it stared to get some orange hairs, both plants have been on 12/12 for almost 5 weeks, If anyone can help out I’d appreciate it.

-Bongappetite
I don’t think there are many pointers anyone can tell you. Plants look very healthy. What are you using for bloom fertilizer? And do you feed molasses?5 weeks in It should be about time to swell soon. That’s where your buds will fill out and gain a lot. What strain? And what lights you using?
I’d like some more details.
Nothing is bad , looking very good.

Monster762

Monster762

I don’t think there are many pointers anyone can tell you. Plants look very healthy. What are you using for bloom fertilizer? And do you feed molasses?5 weeks in It should be about time to swell soon. That’s where your buds will fill out and gain a lot. What strain? And what lights you using?
I’d like some more details.
Nothing is bad , looking very good.
Oh and do you have a jewelers loupe or a way to magnify to check trichs for ripeness?

Dunge

Dunge

I wish my first grow had gone as well as yours.
Weekly updates would be great.

And a few words on environment, lights, and grow media would be nice.

Welcome to a world of frost.

Bongappetite

Bongappetite

Thank you guys for the quick responses, I wil update as much as possible.
I have no clue on what strain they are, I am using 4 1000 watt leds, for soil I am using fox farms and added some perlite for extra drainage,They both have really good drainage and both need to be watered about 4 to 5 days after I water until some comes out on the drain pan, It has been 74 degrees Fahrenheit , I have a little fan blowing on the plant, I do have a jewelers loop but it’s not the best, I have the lights about a half a foot to a foot away, Should I feed it molasses?

-Bong appetite

38CBDE5A 2C93 4DD2 8067 0D4969308781
BEE34910 CB5C 4EF4 B326 F335354E2D87
802F3E99 12CD 4619 95B6 C57FBAB8A48F
12C16393 BDEE 4205 AE82 111BF96CF550
85AA2855 55A2 4673 A615 7219E2301226
15A0C2AB F1B5 4DCE 9048 8B8122E310C9
Reactions: Ina
Dunge

Dunge

Should I feed it molasses?

-Bong appetite
I would say to simply finish out this cycle with no changes.
They are doing well, and changing anything puts this at risk.
Read up on alfalfa tea for your next round.
I use molasses in my tea to feed the microbes, but watering with molasses can cause soil microbes to bloom and temporarily sequester nutrients, possibly causing a shortage for the roots.

Top dressing with some compost and or worm castings might be helpful if the soil starts to run short near the end.

Bongappetite

Bongappetite

Thank you for the information, if you have more please share.

-Bong appetite

Top Bottom