1st Time Scrog. Please Help!!

• Thread starter Dizzyd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dizzyd

Dizzyd

Hello and thank you for reading! I am attempting my first indoor grow. Through training i have managed to keep my plants bushy and at a very low height. Lower than i ever imagined infact. I have read different articles that suggest flipping into 12/12 once 50-70% of the screen is full. I obviously want to maximize my yeild in my tiny 3x3 tent and i am concerned the plants are still too short. I thought that the plants would be a lot taller by the time the screen was filling up. I recently raised the lights to help them stretch a lil more. I know that they will naturally stretch during flower as well. I am hoping to find someone with scrog experience to swing a few suggestions my way. Should i be concerned with their height?? Are they looking close to flippy time? Is it ok to have two bud sites in each grid?? Thanks again to all that read. Any/all other suggestions are welcome!!
20161014 224504
20161014 224516
Peacepeace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They look great! I would clean out everything underneath the netting, let the plants focus their energy on the best buds, which are going to be growing at the top. Kinda like this. I am going to miss that room, that house, that property... <sigh>

CRW 8060

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Ok guys different senerio but same idea ...I have my plants there in week 5 of bloom but if I let them grow wild for a week I noticed that all the buds growing inside dont get light ...what should I do?

Top Bottom