2-3 Weeks Left. Please Help!

• Thread starter deem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deem

deem

This picture is from day 52. Today it's day 55.
394067_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

Hi there everyone. So this is my first grow. I have two plants. Strain is Auto Bubblegum Extra and it's around 2-3 weeks left until harvest I think. I know it's totally normal that the bottom fan leaves starts to get yellow by now. But I also think the leaves of the plants overall is getting more "light green" than dark as before. Could this be because of a "lock down" in the plant?

The last days it's been very hot. Like 28-29 celsius in the tent and humidity going up and down from 24%-45%

Todays temp is 22 celsius and the humidity is around 27%.

The first three pictures below are from today (day 55). The rest is from this week (week 7).

397862_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

397861_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

397860_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

and now some more sexy pictures ;)
389695_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

394066_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

394065_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

389455_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

and this last one is from yesterday.
395138_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
patchgrower

patchgrower

are you still feeding these plants any nutes?could be nute lockout or a bit of heat stress.did they only look like this after the high temp days.i've been fighting the swinging temps lately too.spring is hard to control everything. at least in winter the heat is on and the temp is more consistent.also would help to raise the rh to 40-45 as 28 is a little low.what type of light are you using ?

R

Roscoe14

Heat can do that yo s plant easily. It could be possible overwatering I fought it.with the heat and a smart pot
At this point your plant will take up tons of water because of it's root system. Have you used hydrogaurd or given it any cal mag? Thrichs look really clear so your a few weeks away. I had to put a a.c. unit in my shop to keep the temps in the high 70"s. Peace,Roscoe

Ashephard

Ashephard

Help I broke one of my leaves coming out of the top trying to spread it open a bit... The stem is too tiny to tape and is the cut it right on the node... The leaf is dying what should I do?

20180607 155435
20180607 155526
20180607 155628
R

Roscoe14

Heat can do that yo s plant easily. It could be possible overwatering I fought it.with the heat and a smart pot
At this point your plant will take up tons of water because of it's root system. Have you used hydrogaurd or given it any cal mag? Thrichs look really clear so your a few weeks away. I had to put a a.c. unit in my shop to keep the temps in the high 70"s. Peace,Roscoe
Also lp
Looking back at the pics I see some of the leafs starting to cup. That's s tell tell sign of heat stress

R

Roscoe14

Looking back at the pics I I see some of the leafs starting to cup. That's a tell tell sign of heat stress. Get those girls cooled down anyway you can. Ideally you don' ws t anything over 82 degres. Give or take a point or two. One time at a higher temp.you should be alright. If they stay in a hot atmosphere it will stunt the growth or herm it out. Peace, Roscoe

R

Roscoe14

Help I broke one of my leaves coming out of the top trying to spread it open a bit... The stem is too tiny to tape and is the cut it right on the node... The leaf is dying what should I do?
Put some.rooting hormone on it and tape it up. After a week or so if it's looking like it made it, take the tape of and you should be fine.

deem

deem

are you still feeding these plants any nutes?could be nute lockout or a bit of heat stress.did they only look like this after the high temp days.i've been fighting the swinging temps lately too.spring is hard to control everything. at least in winter the heat is on and the temp is more consistent.also would help to raise the rh to 40-45 as 28 is a little low.what type of light are you using ?

Yes might have been som heat stress but lockout is not the problem. The PH was 6 before and now after I flushed the bigger plant it's still 6. I used 22L och plain tap water. I have now raised the humidity. I'm using a Micro Led light. Google the name if you haven't heard of it. Very good lamp. Distance now to top of flowers is 40-43cm.

Ashephard

Ashephard

Put some.rooting hormone on it and tape it up. After a week or so if it's looking like it made it, take the tape of and you should be fine.
Help my plants are showing brown spots everywhere on lower leaves what is this?

20180610 161812
20180610 161426
20180610 161402
20180610 161741
20180610 161323
scubascrog

scubascrog

@deem I think you should back off the N a little bit the plant is REALLY dark. the fact that its so dark and you are pulling nitrogen off lower leaves means the nitrogen is in the soil and your ph might be off temporarily. definitely start pushing pk!!!

Ashephard

Ashephard

@deem I think you should back off the N a little bit the plant is REALLY dark. the fact that its so dark and you are pulling nitrogen off lower leaves means the nitrogen is in the soil and your ph might be off temporarily. definitely start pushing pk!!!
Pushing PK?

scubascrog

scubascrog

Always 5.8-5.7 drift up to 6 then back down to 5.7. never let it go over 6

R

Roscoe14

Calcium deficiency
do not put root hormone on y
Basically the blue through red spectrum that is used by your plant during it's life cycle. I b

Not watts , usable light that it measures your full range of light from your lights source per second. It's confusing as hell. I've had it explained to me several times and it's another way of measuring usable light per square-foot. Google it and you can go deep down the rabbits hole

THC
farmer has a great article on it explains it quite well. If I can figure how to post a pic on a thread I'll throw it up. I was wrong, according to this forum it's 45! Help me out here bro,Roscoe
He was asking about the broken limb. Once you have leaf damage it's permanent. I have put limbs that were half tore of and they just grow a bg knot and go on. You were looking.at the wrong question brother. ,Roscoe
our plants, they cannot "heal"

R

Roscoe14

Calcium deficiency
do not put root hormone on your plants, they cannot "heal"
Wrong question bro. He was asking about a snapped limb..Surely a grower of your caliber has mended a broke limb. I have probably done it more than a 100 times since 75.Peace, Roscoe

Top Bottom