2-3 Weeks Left. Please Help!

• Thread starter deem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roscoe14

I may not know about cobs or led 's but I sure the hell.van grow pot. Indoors or outdoors the same trick works. I would thought you would have known that simple hack. Help heals itself. Like I said, been doing it since 75. Got 1100 acres a prime Ouachita Mountain property that I've been iigrowing on probably since you were born. Peace, Roscoe

scubascrog

scubascrog

I've never heard of someone throwing rooting hormone on anything but roots or cuttings you are trying to root. the hormone is naturally occurring in the branches near hard wood yes what is the root hormone gonna do at the top of the plant?

R

Roscoe14

I've never heard of someone throwing rooting hormone on anything but roots or cuttings you are trying to root. the hormone is naturally occurring in the branches near hard wood yes what is the root hormone gonna do at the top of the plant?
Its on mikebuds thread. Guess you haven't been around long enough to come across it.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Im not meaning to give you a hard time. i just gotta call out possible bs and until I break 2 branches and tape one and put root hormone on the other and see i guess I just wont know.

R

Roscoe14

Google it I guess. You asked I told you. I've done it at least a 100 times. Few ain't made it because they were damaged to bad

scubascrog

scubascrog

LOL that guy joined this march and has less than 70 messages. what kind of bullshit are you spouting about being around. that guy doesnt look like a professional weed grower to me.

R

Roscoe14

Im not meaning to give you a hard time. i just gotta call out possible bs and until I break 2 branches and tape one and put root hormone on the other and see i guess I just wont know.
It works. What's the most you've ever harvested in 1 year. Think I'm playing around here.

scubascrog

scubascrog

another google search warrior here. taking random things off the internet and saying it works....

so you learned it off mikebuds who just joined a month ago

which tells me you havent been practicing this method for 30+ years of growing.

So quit spouting off bullshit.

scubascrog

scubascrog

jsut tying a branch up is gonna do it. thats all man. if it doesnt mend it doesnt mend.

R

Roscoe14

LOL that guy joined this march and has less than 70 messages. what kind of bullshit are you spouting about being around. that guy doesnt look like a professional weed grower to me.
I didn't say he was. That's who posted the snapped branch. Still figuring this forum out. Been with Weedportal for awhile and they all said that their were a couple people that run everyone down. Had to check it out for myself.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Fuck we graft trees together dry, and wrap them in plastic wrap you thing rooting hormone has anything to do with it?
We keep the bullshit talkers quiet here. we like it that way. bullshit can go to other forums.

R

Roscoe14

another google search warrior here. taking random things off the internet and saying it works....

so you learned it off mikebuds who just joined a month ago

which tells me you havent been practicing this method for 30+ years of growing.

So quit spouting off bullshit.
Your a dumbass. I posted what I thought was his when I saw the pic. I got answers 3 different post that don't belong there. Don't know what all this quite stuff is. I can back my shit up. I got 1 plant that will produce more than all yours and I got pics, you?

scubascrog

scubascrog

Last time I checked when you put rooting hormone on a cutting's cut cell walls it grows fucking roots dude.

scubascrog

scubascrog

all of my grows are in my signature links learn to read a forum gramps.

R

Roscoe14

Try it. You just learned something. How about those pics?
20180602 211152
20180602 211152
20180602 211152

all of my grows are in my signature links learn to read a forum gramps.

scubascrog

scubascrog

my firs time learning how to grow i grew a pound in a 4x4 canopy. better than your first time with 70s landraces

scubascrog

scubascrog

and you cant take credit for outdoor growing organically dude thats the EASIEST WAY TO GROW YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT FEED

Latest posts

Top Bottom