2 Medical Cards, One House

• Thread starter StonedBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Is highly likely it stays well legalize medical in 3 months.the wording on the bill doesn't address this. In most states if you have 2 people in one house that both have medical cards, are you stuck with the plant count for one person or x2? And if x2 do they need to be seperated?

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

In Canada all laws are per household regardless of how many holders are there. I imagine us is the same, but could vary on a state level. Can you share your state and I'll check with people who know? This is in regards to plant count, storage amounts can rise, just talking plant count.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Oh they will fix that for you. Once in place they will regulate your ass into 6/6 flower/veg per house,so take advantage of the extra plants while you can. Strike while the iron is hot.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

12 per card
Not household
Per mmmp Michigan laws.

Many buddies have co-op. Shared building with many growers. Must designate a separate area to keep separate for legal reasons.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Is highly likely it stays well legalize medical in 3 months.the wording on the bill doesn't address this. In most states if you have 2 people in one house that both have medical cards, are you stuck with the plant count for one person or x2? And if x2 do they need to be seperated?
Hahaha everyone got screwed here... 3 scripts could get you almost 100..
Now its 6 per parcel period... Even if its 20 scripts

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Now county and cities make their own fn rules .

Macomb county has 12 per residence, no matter how many cg cards you have. Any.more and must be zoned commercial.and lots of fees and code must be signed off on.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Now county and cities make their own fn rules .

Macomb county has 12 per residence, no matter how many cg cards you have. Any.more and must be zoned commercial.and lots of fees and code must be signed off on.
Its been that way for years here... The law will be passed and set in... Counties still do what they want when they want it. When will it end.. It wont .. Itll get worse because we fill jobs that push paperwork here in murikaland

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

True

80% close to pulling the trigger in a 10acre, 2ksq' 2story house, and a 4bay, 20' semi garage. 190k in inlay city.

Latest posts

Top Bottom