2 patients one house?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chaosinc

chaosinc

As the title says we have two patients both carded in one house. The question is, can we both grow our own separate meds In the same house? I'm sure it's walking a fine line but, just curious if anyone has first hand experience?

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No idea, Nevada is a tricky state, but this will serve to bump you.

Apache69

Apache69

As the title says we have two patients both carded in one house. The question is, can we both grow our own separate meds In the same house? I'm sure it's walking a fine line but, just curious if anyone has first hand experience?

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

I would send to the Nevada Nevada State Health Division a letter, certified, return receipt requested with your narrowly framed question and keep the response with many certified copies. Good luck!

B

BoCo Buds

I would send to the Nevada Nevada State Health Division a letter, certified, return receipt requested with your narrowly framed question and keep the response with many certified copies. Good luck!

Good luck. Their natural position will be to state they have no state guidelines and that they will refer you back to the law... or if honest, they will simply say they don't know & can't help.

From back in the day, thought I heard of two in the same house & they had separate & distinct areas with separate locks. Tried to appear that two work stations & all existed... they tended to their areas independently, or so the story went.

How will a prosecutor go??? Dunno, depends probably on whether or not they've been getting laid as of late.

Don't think there's been a case or ruling to determine this as of yet... Be safe!

chaosinc

chaosinc

Yeah, there was no doubt in my mind it was a gray area clouded with a bunch of he said, she said. Being born, and raised in Las Vegas my whole life has been a gray area clouded with a bunch of he said, she said but it's nice to have the op to run it by like minded people.

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

T

tihspeed

whoa.. the thought of having multiple cards in the same house and having to have separate grow spaces never crossed my mind... i need to look into this

darkpink

darkpink

you cant. i read it on there site awhile back. one per house hold.

K

kolah

Lawyers get laid? I do know they are always fucking people over.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

interesting question,i wonder what the answer would be in cali?

Top Bottom