2 Weeks Into Flowering Still Nothing

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay2341

hi guys can someone help me am 2 weeks into flowering and still no white hairs or noting there’s no light getting in some of the plants are over 6ft tall they all look healthy could some one help me

Thanks
Jay

2 weeks into flowering still nothing
2 weeks into flowering still nothing 2
2 weeks into flowering still nothing 3
2 weeks into flowering still nothing 4
2 weeks into flowering still nothing 5
2 weeks into flowering still nothing 6
Madmax

Madmax

They are going to get taller..When i have tied tops down i support main stem from bending over too much then tie another 4 odd inches from the end.you will get multible single colas aswell..once the top starts turning up and growing more you can untie it and move it further up .just a qik drawing to show you what i mean
20181014 025848

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
These look a lot like some plants I have and they take a while to show their orientation. From what I can see, these look like they are starting to bud. Look in the junctions for two white hairs, sort of like a little peace sign "V". The two WHITE hairs will be the trick. There are also two small GREEN tips in the junctions in almost all plants...disregard those. You are looking for the White V Hairs. They turn colors when dried, often red.
When I have tall plants, such as yours, I try to get the long main stems to bend over as close to horizontal as possible. This will give you a long row of big buds...sort of like a bud highway when it's done properly. It might be too late for these without snapping them, but it helps with the height problem and increases your yield greatly. Buds in a Row!!

J

Jay2341

They are going to get taller..When i have tied tops down i support main stem from bending over too much then tie another 4 odd inches from the end.you will get multible single colas aswell..once the top starts turning up and growing more you can untie it and move it further up .just a qik drawing to show you what i meanView attachment 835945
Thanks mate gonna give it ago

J

Jay2341

These look a lot like some plants I have and they take a while to show their orientation. From what I can see, these look like they are starting to bud. Look in the junctions for two white hairs, sort of like a little peace sign "V". The two WHITE hairs will be the trick. There are also two small GREEN tips in the junctions in almost all plants...disregard those. You are looking for the White V Hairs. They turn colors when dried, often red.
When I have tall plants, such as yours, I try to get the long main stems to bend over as close to horizontal as possible. This will give you a long row of big buds...sort of like a bud highway when it's done properly. It might be too late for these without snapping them, but it helps with the height problem and increases your yield greatly. Buds in a Row!!
Thanks for that mate

Monster762

Monster762

Hopefully they don’t grow no more as I can’t move the lights any higher there over 6ft tall ha
Bend them over. Tie the branches down they’ll grow up again. I bend to control height all the time. I got some outdoors going litterally horizontal. Whole plants 3 of em growing sideways they lay right on top the other stuff. Buds all pointed up. Can’t even see em. But when I stand the pots up straight they’re 4 ft or so in a city back yard with no privacy fence. Tie your branch’s where you want em. Usually I tie tops down so all my lowers get more light. I been lazy though.

H

hawkman

in the 12/12 cycle don't forget the Per-flower stage which is 2 weeks long then start counting flower time - you are in the 1st week of true flower !!!!!!!

J

Jay2341

Once it’s been cut down and dry is the best way to curl them to get the smell and quality is to put them in mason jars for a week or so ?

chemistry

chemistry

By the look of it your plants, they are Sativa dominant, so still have a long way to go, a good few weeks in fact. How I dealt with my Sativa's was to put them on their sides, and let the buds grow up to the light, but even then they did another 4 feet before they stopped. Think you need a bigger loft.

J

Jay2341

By the look of it your plants, they are Sativa dominant, so still have a long way to go, a good few weeks in fact. How I dealt with my Sativa's was to put them on their sides, and let the buds grow up to the light, but even then they did another 4 feet before they stopped. Think you need a bigger loft.

Haha anoo might need to, hopefully get a good yield off them, once there cut down and dried out is the best way to get the smell and quality is to put them into mason jars for a week or so after there dried out mate

m8ty

m8ty

Once it’s been cut down and dry is the best way to curl them to get the smell and quality is to put them in mason jars for a week or so ?
Make sure it's dry so the buds don't mildew in the sealed jars. I let them hang dry for weeks before jaring and never got mold afterwards.

Top Bottom