2006 Disaster Grow 40+ strains

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
2006 was a year of back breaking work and nothing but tears. i've had trouble with people stealing my plants or animals chewing some plants down a bit. but in 2006 rabbits ate everything but a hand full of plants. they ate up over 500 + plants
i will never grow w/o chicken wire to protect my plants ever again.

Bubba Kush S1
Ultra Black Cambodian
Jack's Cleaner X Grapefruit
Herijuana
Black Russian
Ak-47 X WW X G13
HashPlant X Critical Mass X AK-47
Black Domina X Purple Kush
MK Ultra
Mind Fuck Diesel X DTC99
Black African
Blackberry
Nigerian Nightmare
Pink Kush X Blackseed
Blue Russian X Sudden Impact
Ooey Gooey
Purple Honeymoon
HP X Sensi Star
Orange Spice G13HP X Gum13HP
Killer Queen
Blue Goo G13 X Blueberry
Blue Russian - BB X AK-47
Sudden Impact- AK47 G13HP
Blue Hen-Blueberry X Super Silver Haze
Gsus-G13 X God Bud
Nutcruncher G13 X Petrolia Headstash
Zagorsk
God Bud
Blue Russian X Sudden Impact
White Widow X Cali Orange
Skunk 3
Swazi
Sensi Star X WW
Killer Queen X DTC 99
Double Sour Diesel
Dagga
Jack's Surprise X Humboldt Snow
Russian Star
P19 X Ak-47
Sweet Purple
Guido

F

FastForward

i will never grow w/o chicken wire to protect my plants ever again.

That sucks bro....if it were me I'd be camping out with Elmer Fudd himself and the biggest automatic shotgun I could find. Hoping you have a glorious 09 season :)

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

Tears and bleeding knuckels from hitting stuff, sorry ,man been there but not on that large of a scale. Had this winter , when it was 20 below something chew the tops off my Martian Mean Green when they first popped, just left the stalk, arrrgghh! Ate my Mr. Nice Skunk X G13 and a few others. Last year I found my outdoor plts uprooted and thrown around the place, Two years ago all my AK's etc. clones that were planted were gone missing, My boy ratted me out. What a mess, Then to top it off the ex showed up to SEE my ma with the boy, my mom is 82 and very ill. She fell asleep then the ex proceeded to go thru my stuff and stole my WHOLE 12 X 9 X 14 canister Filled to the brim of my seeds. ALL GONE. BIOTCH. There is more but I don't want to get overly depressed. Dr. Candyman, one thing that will be of condolences, As you said it will never happen again. They like green bean leaves alot too. Rabbit for dinner peeps. But your rabbits are probably flying like Pheasants and hard to hit

R

RansacktheElder

Man.....you need a good dog or something. How you kept from self immolation I do not know. My sympathies.

A

astartes

It's all about the learning curve. And your's is damn steep my friend:) 200+ strains in 2009?!?!

astartes

B

BrotherBud

What's up Doc! Water under tha bridge bro, don't sweat the small stuff, and everything is small to a 'giant'. We know you've got things completely under control now, sh!t, you even had me and my dog taking a long azz walk through some heavy brush lookin' for a nice guerilla spot for myself, lol! Hey, if you can recall, how did you like the Sudden Impact and the Swazi? I have a pack of each in the fridge and am curious to the potency & yield. Peace homeboy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom