4)JACKIE O
5)KK GRAPE APE
6)THE WHITE
7)CHERRY SLYDER
8)Chemdog 91
9)STRAWBERRY CREME
10)SR 71 PURPLE KUSH
11)SHORELINE
12)elite SOUR BANANA PUNCH- banana og x sour larry og (larry og x sour d ibl)
13)elite TWISTED PURPLE OG KUSH (sour larry x pre 98 bubba) x sour larry
14)eliteLEMON LARRY OG larry og kush x sour larry
15)elite SOUR LARRY OG KUSH BX1
16)elite Chemdog 2008 Chemdog D x sour og
17)elite unknown og kush x sour og
18)elite double og sfv- sfv og kush (pinesol) x sour larry og
19)rez Chemdog DOUBLE D Chemdog D x sour d ibl
20)Kryptonite OG KUSH BX 1 sfv og x afghani x sfv og
21)DNA KUSHBERRY og kush x dj short blueberry
22)Soma LAVENDER
23)Kryptonite KRYPTO BERRIES dabney blue x dj short blueberry
24)BCBD THE PURPS
25)BCBD PURPLE BUDDAH the purps x msm blue buddah (blueberry x buddah’s sister)
26)SOL SWEET BLUE sweet skunk x dj short blueberry
27)TGA AGENT ORANGE
28)Purp Escape Kush- kc brains escape x purp og
29)Purp B-Dawg- purp bubba x dawg mist
30)Orange Bubba Mist- agent orange x bubba mist

2009 vertical candyland 30 strains
BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, I've seen packed vert grows before, but this one, it's a jungle'o'green, vert style!

How are ya feeding them?

BC

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
yeah i let it get out of control on accident. i had plants vegging for way too long. for this style of grow u don't even need a veg time. i was a bit behind on work so i had to let it veg longer then i would have liked. its definitely a jungle. i can barely control it. i cant wait till they finish up so i start over fresh with smaller plants.

A

astartes

It's a jungle alright. A jungle of good buds though:) Are you running 3 600s in there and 3 tiers of plants in looks like? Nice work bro!

astartes

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
600 hps 400 mh 400 hps
1,400 watts 100+ plants
5 tiers
i love vertical

bc bud i'm watering these babies by hand with a hose and sump pump.
i'll b automating watering on the next setup this is my first run growing vertical.

F

FastForward

Hooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nice work Doc....loving the vert....

P

Pegcity_poonfiend

WOW man, that is inspiring stuff.
How highs the ceiling in there?

S

Swampdank

Nice! did you design it or was it prefab? Very Interesting. Cant wait to see the results. How much floor space does that thing occupy??

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

looking tight....the cherry slyder is awesome smoke...i got her crossed to the sd ibl...cherry deisil dankness....i wanna try a vert grow like that some time...looks kill bro...peace

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Nice! did you design it or was it prefab? Very Interesting. Cant wait to see the results. How much floor space does that thing occupy??

walmart shelves $50+ for the 5 shelf setup, perfect for growing. my next setup i'll have a light mover with more shelves.

looking tight....the cherry slyder is awesome smoke...i got her crossed to the sd ibl...cherry deisil dankness....i wanna try a vert grow like that some time...looks kill bro...peace

what up az this is my first experiment with the vert style. but i love it so far, its going to be much more weight for the watt.:rock
if i wasnt so busy i would have done things diff.. i guess i'll know better for next time. thats why i love growing always constantly learning something new.

Four2Zero

Four2Zero

When you do it, you do it big Dr.

What a list!

Much respect!

F2Z

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn DrC. That's a crazy closet. You just don't so small huh :D

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam candyMan, i love your vertical grow and quality genetics.. you cant go wrong bro! :)

7rayos

Shit, i thought it was a list of the forthcoming Broadway shows! Impressive this vertical approach, Dr CM, can you tell me how wide is that?

U

USMCtanker

wow, i wanna try something like that one of these days, wow wow wow thats alot og green, lol a jungle room

D

Donk Frog

yeah i let it get out of control on accident. i had plants vegging for way too long. for this style of grow u don't even need a veg time. i was a bit behind on work so i had to let it veg longer then i would have liked. its definitely a jungle. i can barely control it. i cant wait till they finish up so i start over fresh with smaller plants.

had the same thing happen to me my last crop veg to long a.ka :sign0023:jungle, can't wait to see you rock that room when you r under optimum condions:bong-hits: glad to see even pro like you make small mistakes sometimes:surprised, love the new gene pool u created too bro tried to get a mixed labeled pack was out bid....:fighting0040:...oh well next time..... I am at peace with all bidders:hi: , well I'm ranting :sign0023:,but on another note the purple russian(white russianxthe purps bcbd) I tried did not sprout:mad0223: but I think that combo may be my first try at really makeing seeds(For myself and as freebies for the farm later this year or next. What do you think?:nerd

Top Bottom