pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
dr when are some more of ur strains being posted do you know

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
had the same thing happen to me my last crop veg to long a.ka :sign0023:jungle, can't wait to see you rock that room when you r under optimum condions:bong-hits: glad to see even pro like you make small mistakes sometimes:surprised, love the new gene pool u created too bro tried to get a mixed labeled pack was out bid....:fighting0040:...oh well next time..... I am at peace with all bidders:hi: , well I'm ranting :sign0023:,but on another note the purple russian(white russianxthe purps bcbd) I tried did not sprout:mad0223: but I think that combo may be my first try at really makeing seeds(For myself and as freebies for the farm later this year or next. What do you think?:nerd

yeah i made a big mistake some of these plants are so freaking big i cant do nothing but let them grow.
u live and u learn huh. im going to master this setup one day but on this first run i def. made some rookie mistakes.

hey ill tell u this, the reason i can grow plants so good now is because ive made every mistake in the book over the past 15 years. the more mistakes i make the better i get, cause im going to remember every mistake, and correct it.

im sending in more labelled mix packs. im going to put more bins up. and i am going to release a couple of my platinum mix packs of some of my personal fav crosses.

purple russian sounds like a cross after my own heart. i really love bcbd da purps awesome day time weed.

dr when are some more of ur strains being posted do you know

u just missed the first wave these last few days. im getting ready to ship out another round soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom