2012 Bubster And Yeti

• Thread starter passiondrivn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

passiondrivn

I was given in what was his final year of his life about 150 beans consisting of BUBSTER (Not silver or purple straight bubster) And Yeti f1 both 2012 Seedstock... I cannot find any information, I'm from Michigan so I'm sure, John, you know the man I'm speaking of may he rest his soul... I'd just like some clarity...Why is there no info on bubster? It is Pre 98 X SoCal Master... We've Grown SEVERAL phenos all show very much pre98 and master depending on the bean. I hope that this message gets to you as I've lost your number...

P

passiondrivn

Thanks; I hail from lansing and am pretty well known may know you @DemonTrich :cool:

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I like to stay in the shadows, unless your one of my clients. Macomb county here

P

passiondrivn

ah! well, either way, nice to meet a fellow enthusiast @DemonTrich

P

passiondrivn

Any information @loompa I got a awful lot of your old 2k12 seed stock...I can tell ya who gifted them to me, we used to make bubble hash together...he unfortunately, had a firearm discharge on accident and he died...He always spoke highly of you, John.

P

passiondrivn

Nothing @loompa I got them from Chris B. From Michigan, he had a mountain right by yours... he accidently took his own li last year..always spoke highly of you, john.

Latest posts

Top Bottom