2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Thanks guys...

The haze cross has all kinds of crazy smells coming off of them... From Skunky to that Jacks Cleaner/Trainwreck type smell to just pure incense haze smelling REAL funky

Goji smells all around the board also, I believe the Snow Lotus are the BIG-frost bomb phenos.... They smells of cherry, fruit, and black licorice.... To where as the OG phenos have all three of them smells combined with very earthy, diesely, kush tones added in there also :D

S

swisscheese

That goji is looking top of the line raw! Nice work breeding that sucker bodhi. I am salivating at the fruity flavors you described of the snow lotus phenotypes. I have some special nugs set aside for next time we burn down and will have to order up some Bodhi gear asap as I've been on a bean popping spree.

rawman

rawman

DSCN0799
DSCN0801
DSCN0804
DSCN0806
DSCN0807
DSCN0808
DSCN0813
DSCN0814
DSCN0817
DSCN0819
DSCN0821
DSCN0822
DSCN0826
DSCN0835
DSCN0839
DSCN0841
DSCN0847

Goji OG @ day 63, Harvested tonight :D

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Finishing up nicely raw...got those ladies looking dank bro. I can't wait to hear how they smoke for you...thinking that Goji should be quite nice. Peace

O

Organicyumyum

Here's the next run! :)

Space Queen side (dedicating a whole side to her)
View attachment 223087

This side is Stardawg, SFVOGxSoCalMasterKush (Kush inc.), Sour Dub, Snowdog, Pure Kush, and Deathstar
View attachment 223089

Here's Kush INC
View attachment 223090View attachment 223092

Snowdog
View attachment 223093

SourDub
View attachment 223094

Space Queen
View attachment 223096

StarDawg (RKS Pheno)
View attachment 223097

good choice on that sour dub. Yum Yum!! :p

O

Organicyumyum

just got a cut of Goji OG from my homey. It was the only female he had and it hasnt been run yet, so Im keeping my fingers crossed that it looks half as dank as what you have

slausongardens

slausongardens

wow those are some of the nicest looking buds ive seen. is that a few different phenos from a pack you poppped? i might have to make a purchase of a pack of these. cant miss an opportunity to find plants like these.

the last pic with the foxtail buds looks the best. just amazing. im impressed.

JAWS

JAWS

great run once again my friend and love all those frosty buds and the fox tailing is always a cool site indeed...
very nice:)

S

swisscheese

It was one of the hottest summers I remember I was having a hard time with temps with my 3 ton Ideal Air mini split running non stop basically in a basement.

I personally am dropping Canna, after I want to say 3 years, too pricey for me and always random potassium issues. I switched up my Bubba this run to the coco line from www.mbnutes.com because frankly they're cheap, but I'm going to do a thread with a cut of purple sour og I just picked up comparing Heavy 16 and MB side by side and maybe Canna too if I have enough left. I heard the Aptus additives were the bomb but real pricey. How'd you like the Heavy 16/Aptus combo compared to your past runs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom