2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Raw is busy trimming them nugs. Im still trying to handle my outdoor. I do all the trimming myself. With the Fiskars...at a rate of about 2 oz/day. Haha. Gonna be trimming all the way to next falls harvest.. Nice shots rawman. Love that coastal collision from Chaco! Grew some of his Chemdog's Sister x Nh and ECSD x NH out this season. Some really nice females in there. Keep it up raw, love your set up.

JAWS

JAWS

hey TORT:)
do you know that as fact or is that just what you think is going on?...

thanks bro:)

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice job on everything bro, u got ur hands full there bro, keep up the great work and stay safe...........GM

soserthc1

soserthc1

only went threw the first page but you certainly got your shit tight Rawman incredible grow area and strains bro, will be back to check out the rest but awesome work bro...... respect soser

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice to hear from ya rawman. Happy Holidays!;)

rawman

rawman

Blue dream and deathstar at week 4, had a good friend to help me while I was away
DSCN0939
DSCN0940
DSCN0941
DSCN0942
DSCN0943
DSCN0944
DSCN0948

vangs

vangs

Alright so no knew flower pics today, but I want to show off my room since I never actually got a chance over here...
Pics= in order

Pic 1 is a shot of my controller... This whole room is controlled from my lap top where it data logs. and sends all commands to everything in the room among other things

Pic 2, 3 are my intake and exhaust this is a sealed room in which I implement c02. So for my intake I've got a 8" back draft damper that only opens when my exhaust kicks on.. All air coming through my intake first runs through a 8" "dust shroom" followed by running through a 8" UVAIR ionizer...

For the exhaust I've got a 10" Vortex fan with a 8x39 scrubber hooked up so no smell exscapes (and another can66 on my floor that constantly runs also for smell in the room)

Pic 4 is my co2 and atmosphere sensors

Pic 5 is a shot of the room empty and completed building

Pic 6 is a shot of my AC which is a 2.5 ton Idea Air

Pic 7 is a shot of a some nuggies I am smoking on as I am writing :)View attachment 207950View attachment 207951View attachment 207952View attachment 207953View attachment 207954View attachment 207955View attachment 207956

Enjoy guys'.....

Also this room is running on a pre-amended soil all organics... If anyone would like the reipe jut holler! That's what I am here for.

what are you using for your walls? panda? IR-A? SOMETHING ELSE?

vangs

vangs

Reflectix from home depot
sick buds bro.. what are you averageing in yield for each 2gal?

and from looking at the pictures, you have 16 plants under 1k? whats the distance from bulb to bulb? what length do you keep your lights from your canopy?

N

nicolajanjak

very nice man.

maybe it already been told, but are you running 100% sealed or do you exhaust sometimes ?

Top Bottom