2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Thanks guys'!

This time out of the wreck, and the sis I am deff going with the sis... She just grows and yields so much better

Thanks, Ken

They're 2 gallon pots actually! Some serious buds for 2 gals I can't believe it myself...

The soil-mix goes like this:
1 Bale of Pro-mix HP
1 Bag Fox Farm Ocean Forest
1 Bag Fox Farm Happy Frog
1 Bag Coco
1 15-20 LB bag of Earthworm Castings
10 Gallons of Chunky Perlite #4
1 1/4 cup Dolomite Lime
1 1/4 cup Bone meal
1 1/4 cup Blood meal
1 cup Kelp
4 scoops of great white shark

That right there is enough food to get to about dayn25 and then you must start using teas or a bottled base nute once and awhile.. I fed 3-5 times throughout flower to keep things right...

I also you silica to strengthen the plant, Sweet from Botanicare (to feed beneficials), and Liquid Karma also for vitamins, micros, and other good stuff...

Thanks again for stopping by guys'

rawman

rawman

Here's the Trainwreck guys'
Wreck 2
Wreck 3
Wreck

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
first
Nice clean set up raw man. I have one of my veg rooms in a basement with cement floors and have been hesitant to place plants directly on the floor because of the natural low temp of the concrete. Your stuff looks great so it must not cause problems. I just recently started testing placing them on the cement because I have new moms coming in and have only notice they seem to drink less. Have you encountered this at all? I posted a pic of the basement veg.
off sick ass room
Nice clean set up raw man. I have one of my veg rooms in a basement with cement floors and have been hesitant to place plants directly on the floor because of the natural low temp of the concrete. Your stuff looks great so it must not cause problems. I just recently started testing placing them on the cement because I have new moms coming in and have only notice they seem to drink less. Have you encountered this at all? I posted a pic of the basement veg.

first off sick ass room hommie and you shouldnt have any probs with putting ur girls on the basment floor if you check out my thread prodigy's big bushes u can see how i took a 8x8 growlab tent frame and hung my lights from it and i grew some mosters 1lb girls with my pots sitting on the floor shouldnt affect them as long as you have enough light for them. any way sick room hommie props

rawman

rawman

Here's the next run! :)

Space Queen side (dedicating a whole side to her)
DSC02260

This side is Stardawg, SFVOGxSoCalMasterKush (Kush inc.), Sour Dub, Snowdog, Pure Kush, and Deathstar
DSC02261

Here's Kush INC
SFVxSCMK
SFVxSCMK2

Snowdog
SNOWDAWG

SourDub
SOUR DUB

Space Queen
SPACE QUEEN 2

StarDawg (RKS Pheno)
Stardawg

vaporedout

vaporedout

damn, what an awesome setup, i cant wait to see that PURE kush, smoke some of that from a disp.... and it was the shit!! get some dried shots of that wreck, must look amazing!

rawman

rawman

Ask n ya' shall recieve :) I've got tons of flavors right now (some I grew, some friends did) I'll to get pics of them all.... I've got some jedi kush, SourDxSSH, Blackberry Bubba, Chemdog's Sister, Trainwreck, and Painkiller.... Along with some killer SourD fell melt

First 3 pics are Trainwreck, the next 3 are blackberry bubba kush
DSC02272
DSC02273
DSC02274
DSC02275
DSC02278
DSC02279

symbiote420

symbiote420

Lookin good homie! I wanna see how those Kush Inc turn out, testing Jimmy's Colombian Kush, Kush Inc. x Santa Marta Colombian Gold! How's that Blackberry Bubba taste/smell?

rawman

rawman

The blackberry bubba is all flavor, no savor... Lol Looks like a million bucks, smells like dank.... But regular bland high....

The Kush Inc clone I have was selected by Jimmy, and kept so lets see how good his selection eye is :)

BTW thats not IR, it is just relfectix from home depot! Insulate, and reflect at the same time

P

paulycali

Excellent setup there rawman. Very nice indeed :)

You did a number with those ladies. Gotta love that trainwreck too. Oooh sooo nice :)

Looking forward to seeing how that cutting of Kush Inc works out for ya. Going to be a fun one.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work. Peace out rawman :)

Mogrow

Mogrow

trainwreck looks awesome
your new gear sounds "off the charts."
i'd say good luck but i don't think you're leaving much to chance.
karma to rawman and his basement.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm aboard for the ride homie! What size pots are you in?

rawman

rawman

2 gal full of my organic mix just like last time.. Thanks 4 viewing guys'! :)

iCultivate

iCultivate

Damned nice thread to read over breakfast!

Looking good man, you're pumping out quality nugs.

-- iCultivate --

Top Bottom