2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

I have great success with 2 gals, and 15 plants a light... Just not this time with so many different strains... The only times I've hit 2+ a light was with 2 gal sogs.... Scared to anything different now Lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yea I suggested the same to leaf, multi-strain grows require alot of work especially when you haven't had time to dial any of em in 1st!

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Damn, that's a clean set up! Really good show. I need to get that E-32 trainwreck back in my
mother room.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah that Suge Knight cut is off the chain! I got a Pure Kush cross from New House Seeds, they used one of selfhemployed's male Legend's OG x KillerChem, Paco just named it Kushface! Found (2) girls & boys gonna flip the gals in a week or so after I finish construct on my 2nd bloom room! I see Aligee has been looking for the Trainwreck too!

rawman

rawman

GOJI OG Day 8:

:D

rawman

rawman

Thanks guys, I'm hoping to find some killer keepers also.

I got 2 killer males... I may just kill off though... I don't have any clones in there I know I wanna hit up, and F2s aren't important right now, as I've got another pack stashed... Decisions, decisions

If this Bodhi stuff turns out great I've 3-4 other hybrids of his I wanna pop... I've still got a few urkleXx18s somewhere around here from him years ago also, but I heard they where herming n never popped them

The plants so far are impressing me though :D Oh and also on the table is sour pink grapefruit from hortilab

true grit

true grit

Lookin dank my friend! Haven't smoked much space queen but she sure is a looker. Kush inc looks chunky as shit

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Damn Raw!

Beautiful looking Goji OG you got there! Looks like you have a nice selection to choose from...

That Space Queen looks dank as hell too! Is that an original?

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Beautiful plans and phenos selected bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom