2016 Trim Machine Thread

• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

I have used a trim pal. It was $4000 and can run at least 1 lb at a time and in about 30 minutes it's trimmed and done.

It's for completely dried product and not wet.

If anyone is interested, I am selling it. I had to shut down my grow and it's being stored.

Anyone interested?? Hmu.

C

CproMike

A Table Top Trimming Machine will be making its debut in the next 2 months by Centurion Pro - it will trim 1-3 lbs per hour - Teflon coated titanium tumbler so no trichromes or sugar gets lost on the leaves - A collector blower that collects the best for KIEF no mess - knocks 2 birds out with 1 stone -

O

Ozarkmeds

Over the last 2 years I have created from the ground up a commercial grade, closest trim on the market, easy to use cannabis trimmer named the Top Shelf Trimmer. I am looking for people to use my machine and give me feedback. I'm working with a few growers (myself included) as well as a dispensary in Colorado. I truly believe I created a machine better than the T2 in each and every-way for one reason- because after using the T2 myself for many years I set out to make a machine that anyone could use and get better results and more versatility than the other finicky, expensive machines available. My machine trims both WET and DRY and does both excellently. If you want to know more contact me. We are in final tests now but if you are in Colorado I would love to introduce you to what I have! Best- Jake
I would be very interested in checking your machine out

O

Ozarkmeds

I have used a trim pal. It was $4000 and can run at least 1 lb at a time and in about 30 minutes it's trimmed and done.

It's for completely dried product and not wet.

If anyone is interested, I am selling it. I had to shut down my grow and it's being stored.

Anyone interested?? Hmu.
Hello mijo I saw that you were possibly interested in selling yourtrimpal I would definitely be interested if we could negotiate a fair price please hmu if you are still trying to sell it! Thanks

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Offering anything free, trade or for sale is prohibited in the open forum.

Please read the rules.

Thanks

Top Bottom