2017 Cultivation License

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Only if I move outta this shit crap stupid MMJ law state! Huh-HA!!!
But yes, eventually.
Unfortunately in the middle states...waiting, just waiting.

A

albone3000

It looks like they are only going to lisence 75 with preference going to current medical outfits. Thw only prerequisite I've seen is "qualified" whatever that means. $15k lisence fee.

Specifics are subject to change thanks to our politicians who think they know better than the majority of voters. I'd love to go to their houses and check their liquor cabinets and measure how mAny ounces they have

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

75 Licenses by 2019.
$15K license
$3K non refundable application

Yea, it seems like they're going to shit all over the law...it's not looking good. I've been following pretty closely and it appears that it will be gutted. Depending on what they do though, it could actually work to the benefit of licensed cultivators, but unfortunately be a total kick in the dick to the average joe who wants to grow some plants in his closet. Typical moves from politicians...they want to line their pockets first and foremost.

And yup, whenever the efficacy of legalizing marijuana comes up it enrages me because most of us have enough liquor in our houses to kill our entire families. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

The good: Jehlen was just announced as head of the marijuana panel.

The bad: The bill never stipulated anything about a marijuana panel, only a cannabis control commission rolling up to the state treasurer.

The ugly: Jason Lewis will serve as vice president on the panel and has already drafted 17 bills to change the law voted in by Mass residents.

sure would be nice to get a license and grow commercially but i imagine these first licenses will all get given to ex law enforcement or politicians.

Krypto

Krypto

The good: Jehlen was just announced as head of the marijuana panel.

The bad: The bill never stipulated anything about a marijuana panel, only a cannabis control commission rolling up to the state treasurer.

The ugly: Jason Lewis will serve as vice president on the panel and has already drafted 17 bills to change the law voted in by Mass residents.

sure would be nice to get a license and grow commercially but i imagine these first licenses will all get given to ex law enforcement or politicians.
Yeahup! People don't realize that WE MUST get involved in LOCAL politics on this! Otherwise what's the point.
Our state is FUDGED!!! the laws are ridiculous...we'll be moving in soon.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

MA. is putting in the largest grow in the world. A 1,000,000 sq.ft greenhouse (first phase). I expect they are going to rent space to rec stores for growing.

Krypto

Krypto

MA. is putting in the largest grow in the world. A 1,000,000 sq.ft greenhouse (first phase). I expect they are going to rent space to rec stores for growing.
That's amazing. Who's writing that check???

lino

lino

There always bigger and Better coming :

The MJ Brown Research Center and Bright Green greenhouse facility are a $160 million development that will cover 5.8 million square feet, the equivalent of 4,000 average size homes.

http://www.brightgreengroup.com/

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

Popping up multi-states, I think its starting in N.M... I'm not part of this project so I dont have the details, @epitome know more about details about this project.
Yeah their website says that it will be on and in coordination with an Indian reservation in New Mexico, which is genius.

lino

lino

Yeah their website says that it will be on and in coordination with an Indian reservation in New Mexico, which is genius.
That video of the Grow Automation was freaky... robots growing plants in the millions,, amazing,,, grower are getting weeded out of the grow industry quick... excuse the pun...

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

That video of the Grow Automation was freaky... robots growing plants in the millions,, amazing,,, grower are getting weeded out of the grow industry quick... excuse the pun...
Alright so I just watched the video all the way through.

There's no way they'll pull this off with the scope/scale they're promoting.

It's a terrible idea trying to be so many things at once.

water, gas, and electric utility service, a plant grow and extract facility, and a proprietary line of owned vending machines for their line of beverages? Who wants all that capex out? The cost of maintaining and servicing those vending machines will be ridiculous.

And what makes them think they'll be able to sell their products outside of New Mexico?

They also make it sound like it won't just be cannabis.

They need to focus on a core competency and market a product based on that and focus on growing that instead of trying to be everything under the sun.

while they're protected to an extent by being on the reservation, once they start trying to play the utility game they're going to get way more federal attention.

I'd bet against their success if given the opportunity.

lino

lino

Alright so I just watched the video all the way through.

There's no way they'll pull this off with the scope/scale they're promoting.

It's a terrible idea trying to be so many things at once.

water, gas, and electric utility service, a plant grow and extract facility, and a proprietary line of owned vending machines for their line of beverages? Who wants all that capex out? The cost of maintaining and servicing those vending machines will be ridiculous.

And what makes them think they'll be able to sell their products outside of New Mexico?

They also make it sound like it won't just be cannabis.

They need to focus on a core competency and market a product based on that and focus on growing that instead of trying to be everything under the sun.

while they're protected to an extent by being on the reservation, once they start trying to play the utility game they're going to get way more federal attention.

I'd bet against their success if given the opportunity.
It hard conceive but I seen these big boys in colo growing all kinds of plants, not just cannabis. BGG is doing all kinds of medicinal plants as far as I know. I'd agree and disagree,
Has Elon Musk shown any profits?
NO, in fact all his shit is a disaster, his last rocket blew up... Gov gave him more $$.
Would I say Elon Musk is a failure ?
YES!
Would I say that Elon Musk is successful?
YES! very good at bullshit and I'll bet he put a few bucks in his pocket and got everybody to believe the world is ending from global warming and we need to colonize Mars to save out race, Plz give me millions to save you guys.... That success.... We bought into that bullshit.
What I'm saying is:: it doesnt matter that it fails or succeeds , thats not there point, Gov give me $$$ millions to bring in refugees and foreigner to become citizens and will train em to be elect/robotic engineers and Master MMJ Growers and make them An EB-5 Americans to work here and grow our weed. Thats the point homie, once you got the Grant, you made it Big League.

Last edited:
Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

Does it seem like they're going for government grants? The way I interpreted the whole immigrant aspect was that they found a policy which allows foreign investors to become citizens if their investments create jobs in target high unemployment communities, which in this case is the Indian reservation.

So this project is open to foreign funding and promising these foreign investors citizenship.

To your point, I am having a hard time conceiving a cannabis startup of this scale and that may be ignorant of me since I haven't been to Colorado since legalization.

lino

lino

Does it seem like they're going for government grants? The way I interpreted the whole immigrant aspect was that they found a policy which allows foreign investors to become citizens if their investments create jobs in target high unemployment communities, which in this case is the Indian reservation.

So this project is open to foreign funding and promising these foreign investors citizenship.

To your point, I am having a hard time conceiving a cannabis startup of this scale and that may be ignorant of me since I haven't been to Colorado since legalization.
correct,,, upon approval of all Governments approvals or the EB-5 program will not exist,, w/o EB 5 no foreign Gov will invest. so it takes our Gov to allow the EB 5 or this project would not exist or be much smaller the way I'm understanding it. Like I said I'm not part of this so I dont know what they're doing , the EB5 allows for foreign workers to help on this project.

Last edited:
lino

lino

We got giant purple grows out in the desert. We got some grows so big in the city it smells up and down our city hiways in Denver. They just keep getting bigger and bigger. There is no limit,,, peeps talking about giant fields of smoke able weed now not just our hemp fields. We already have mass production, when you count the nontaxed bud we sold BILLIONS in dollars this year and thats alot of GIANT warehouses and green houses....

Top Bottom