2017 Cultivation License

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
epitome

epitome

Alright so I just watched the video all the way through.

There's no way they'll pull this off with the scope/scale they're promoting.

It's a terrible idea trying to be so many things at once.

water, gas, and electric utility service, a plant grow and extract facility, and a proprietary line of owned vending machines for their line of beverages? Who wants all that capex out? The cost of maintaining and servicing those vending machines will be ridiculous.

And what makes them think they'll be able to sell their products outside of New Mexico?

They also make it sound like it won't just be cannabis.

They need to focus on a core competency and market a product based on that and focus on growing that instead of trying to be everything under the sun.

while they're protected to an extent by being on the reservation, once they start trying to play the utility game they're going to get way more federal attention.

I'd bet against their success if given the opportunity.
matter of days before we break ground...I'll be the first to tell you if this fails...only time will tell...

lino

lino

@Eli Bloom
I thought like you years ago.... I thought that these big grn houses in colo would have trouble, but they get bigger and just keep surprising me. The demand grows faster than the supply, no matter how much bud they produce, Its bewildering.... colo sold 1 billion in legal bud this year. And we got some MASSIVE grn houses for roses and other plants also so it really isnt that far fetched of an idea once you see these monsters growers in action... I mean Or , Co , Cali and others, they got facilities with multi massive grn houses clumpled together like Tent Cities and massive warhouses filled with bud already.

Krypto

Krypto

Just my opinion. But I don't think the FEDS are gonna go after people real hard right now. They've got a new agenda, idk...I used to follow politics, but its such a game show!!!
Gimme that!
Gimme that automobile turn off that smokestack
And that GODDAMN RADIO!!!

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

I was just researching on the department of health site today regarding requirements / hoops to jump through to be a licensed medical dispensary / cultivator...man it seems impossible! you can also look at all of the applications since it's public record and i can't believe how qualified a lot of applicants are yet still so few licenses being issued.

there's people that have millions and with a history running of successful healthcare non-profits, medical dispensary owners from rhode island, people with experience in california...shit they even have ex-LEO as their security directors.

i was hoping that coming up with the money and not having a criminal record would be enough but it's pretty discouraging when you start looking through the applications.

They also want experience doing large scale medical grows but that's impossible unless you're coming from out of state. one group contracted grow consultants to do all of the cultivation.

i have done decent sized grows before (20k) but can't put that on a resume since it wasn't legal and really 20k is nothing compared to running a warehouse.

maybe they'll be more generous with recreational licenses :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom