2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

Elvis Diesel

Is: elvis x chemdog (Original Diesel/Diesel#1,etc.)
Twas' a herm cross,a reversal....
illKills made some,but I've heard of others....
Mine'll be Sour Diesel X Elvis,coming Spring 2006.[/i]

Here's some Dawggy Madness....

Rez Dog

151228 pdawg 1

SpiderK

SpiderK

hey rez are those pics of your chemdog cut if so it looks different then the orig.The orig grow big rounded nugs really not that pointy also the leaves are very fat even up top. just little fyi. those pics look more sour lookin. also i know jokers that would pass around cuts and tell people its Chemdog and it was some hermi seed they started and called Chemdog. So be aware of the knockoffs. If you want the orig 91 cut then get it from the right peeps like me. Gladly to offer peace

ChemDog

SpiderK

SpiderK

Nah,Chemdog D,these are from afom,Phil,not the clone.
No knockoffs,these are femmd,created from an all-Dawg NYC grow....

Rez Dog

SpiderK

SpiderK

Phil N. Heiman

yup, those are just seeds from some cd bags that we got...cd is def correct in saying that the cdog gets thick., indicaish

hey cd- nice to meet you..
smile.gif
have you recently tried any jack dog ,ud, or Nigerian..
chin.gif
im loving the nige, super uplifting

SpiderK

SpiderK

smokey

whats up phil nice to meet you. my nyc buddies do the Nige, Never tried the jack dog but would love to.

SpiderK

SpiderK

m.steelers

Well, Rez always said those dawgs were bagseed. Not like there is some trickery goin on ......

Anyway..... I've had the Nigerian and man is that some tasty shit. It was floating around the Philly area this past summer. Picked some up when visiting a friend up there.

I was lucky enough to score an Original Diesel cut last month. My mother room is pretty dope right now, I owe alot to someone out there. Respect. Check out this little lady, cute aint she?

3634OriginalDieselClone1 1 7 06

SpiderK

SpiderK

Exactly.
To (sigh) reiterate:
These are three "oops!" seeds from an all-Dawg Clone,NYC grow op.
I tend to call 'em the three 'P-Dawgs',after my pal Phil,that gave them to me,and they're for my personal enjoyment,I shan't be basing any of my seedlines on/around femm'd bagseeds.
Rest assured,my friends,there's also an Original Dawg Clone happily waiting for me to free up some breeding space at The Ranch,and currently residing at afom's....along with Genius,Trainwreck, OG Kush,Jack's Cleaner,Purple Urkle and Mendo Purps clones....to name but a few. :smile:

Now,back to business.

Rez Dog

SpiderK

SpiderK

while your clones are waiting. mine are growing

chemdog

chemdog
7122Chemdog Full 1

urkel
7122Urkle Nug 5 thumb

SpiderK

SpiderK

See when you stroll backing into these Diesel threads you find a couple people going on under a couple forum names ....

This was not hundreds of cats talking about gorilla glue online like today. It was a few guys....

And its the same bullshit guys with the OG Kush b.s from O.Grow forums.......

Look at the post. The anger towards RezDog ....

Steel_Canaries ? the " detective " always chased Rez around the forums. Because Rez was the first guy selling diesel, chem, og .....

But also notice the cuts talked about. Nigerian, heck this Phil Heiman joker passing elite diesel cuts ???? Go on icmag and search his post history. Or some of the others like the guy starting diesel threads MASSASS ...... just so happens MASSASS is dry humping mods for info on getting ........ hold it .........

Shanti fucking baba's Super Silver haze .......... Lol'.......

It ALL points toward a hand-full of guys. And one must ask ???? Who held all the chems, 1,2,3,4 , diesel, kush ........... Hmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm we need a " detective " or a fox strolling out of a hen house '

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Forum threads all started by MassASS789

massass789
05-31-2005

mr nice seeds?
Gypsy since my credit card is being paid at the moment and i have that seeds itch once again i need to know something. I would to get a hold of super silver haze but see you dont carry it at the moment. and i also see that the seed botique is now flashing coming soon! 1 Will you at the opening of your new store be carrying ssh?2 Can we also get a preview of whats to come with the new store?

~~~~~~~~~

massass789
09-17-2005

OMG! Nigerian Nightmare!!
ok so i have grown out the nightmare and will soon have my pics up but i have got to tell you all about this holy grail strain for outdoor growers. this strain has all the traits that a outdoor grower could ever ask for and then some.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

massass789
05-13-2005,

icon10.gif
nyc diesel !!!!
ok i havent smoked in about 2 months now. i just ran out of stuff ive grown and refuse to pay the prices people ask for the crap on the streets. but last night i went to a bar.b.q and was introduced to a a guy who grows ak 47 and nyc diesel. he was nice enough to give me a chunk of the nyc that i would try tonite. now i havent smoked in 2 months and this will be the test. one hit of nyc diesel and we will see the results............

massass789
05-19-2005

lol....ok its been a couple days.... sorry been a little busy. well over all it was good shit.

smell.........fuckin perfect. smelled like weed should. but different, kinda spicy......made you go mmmmmmmmm.
taste........its pot.taste like pot....mabey a little minty but like pot.

high.....ok at first i was a little dissapointed. i tried it on saturday night and took one rip off of a small piece. i got high...not stoned... but wasnt fucked up. i can handle most pot and do have the occasional heart race but at this point i was cool. so the next night i break the rest up and fill my glass piece and we sit down to watch a movie.i take a hit and got high...almost to the point that i dont even feel high but felt it in my eyes. so i take another deep hit and go sit down. within 5 min i knew i was pretty high.i lam sitting there thinking to myself " dont freak out...stay cool" and I finaly lay down.so i was just smiling and enjoying a very euphoric high that lasted a good while. good for work, movies,games, and working in the yard. i am sure its pretty strong if you roll a joint but the bowl i packed ,got me pretty high but surely didnt fuck me up....actually mabey for a second was
smile.gif
biglaugh.gif

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

13th October 2013 ~ ( Lol' )
bodhiseeds

Chemdog 91 skunk va

a few years ago i obtained the Chemdog 91 cut from jb's (chemfather) crew, it was the only verified cut at that time, it was even verified as the Chemdog 91 skunk va by Chemdog himself. i made some different crosses and some were released. when skunk va (the person) came back online and posted pics of his original Chemdog 91 it looked a lot more og-ish, a few deep heads also chimed in with there views and pics. i now have both Chemdog 91 skunk va's and have been growing them side by side and they look to be of the same family but definitely different, the old one is more skunk sour d, and the real one is more og skunky. they are both amazing, but i respect the insight and knowledge on the subject by my peers, and have to agree the og one is the VA. i will continue to work with both, but the old one will be now known as Chemdog 91 jb and i will change future listings to reflect that fact. it just goes to show you, you never really know your genetics unless you pop the seeds yourself, i really thought it was verified to the bone, but here i am eating my words. it will be interesting to see how they do as remixes of the same line. ill take photos of them together so you can see the difference soon...

Bodhi

Images 1

SpiderK

SpiderK

This " industry " is getting crushed in real-time from many sides ......

This plant came forth from day one on this planet. Many talk about performance based on one's " spirit " most have no clue' about all the factors for unlocking gene's / enviro construct. Spirit world ~

Many chuckers like the detective already using terms from the old greats now. Soon all the chuckers will double back looking into old genetics and true F1's now, lol' ....

The Karma' unfolding because of the marketing, the lying about origination, the chemicals being used for profit because host states infested with super bugs. This clone trading, again the chems, lying come into place .... Tired washed out genetics are also weaker regarding bugs and defense. The young gun breeders are just slapping poly on poly and the alleles explode upward far away from the name on the seeds. And another reason the " new new " can't beat the " old old " because the building blocks hidden for those amazing chem lines ..... n.l.5, haze, skunk, jack herer, ssh, ..... all time greats from one line ...

Karma is quickening and will soon take out most. The prices and technology and states opening up quickly, laws changing ..... these guys moving around colorado. All draining money as the bull shit wall street money now calls " lemon haze " in the dispo's but its nothing more than sensi star so those wall street gangsters do not care about history, lying ...... so now the " industry " is getting it up the wazoo' ........ so many fluffers pushing crap for 17 years ....

Everything truly is black or white, the grey area is for lying, cheating ....

And these viper attacked Loompa back in the day' .... One of the first strain names i recall besides nl, willy, brick, dank, was loompa headband' ... many guys made the mistake caving instead of standing tall with name and genetics. But attacks over " S1 " ect was the norm as everyone attacked if not in the " inner circle "... fuck um'

Viva Shanibaba and Nevil, Boel, Sam, ......

Last edited:
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Clap clap clap @SpiderK....true true, well said and I can so-sign on damn near most of that, crawling out of my cave in ks,then to nm, then to ca, then to colorado, then back to ks lol, one full circle to see some of the same crooked ass evil money drunk fucks ruin food, now they are ruining "medicinal cannabis"....I'll be the first to say that it took me a hospital trip to open my pesticide encrusted eyes to swallow my own insecticide hypocrisy and stop using poisons and to stop pollen chucking hermy money wrench pollen....
Thing about ignorance and bliss is once your past it there's no turning back for the enjoyment once had making that bliss money and ignorant money no longer brings that same first money high enjoyment ya dig....
Peace and concious grease bishes

SpiderK

SpiderK

08-29-2010

Yeah I don't know who Ganja is on the Sensi forum, but I can't say that I see much reason to read anymore of what he has to say. Lots of people had somehow gotten a hold of this plant and renamed it and made their own line of seeds from it. Seeds being sold under the various names at different companies will no doubt differ, but it all started with the Cup winning plant, who was a daughter of a Cup winner, who in turn was also a daughter of a Cup winner. Did anyone keep the tradition going, or did it stop when I did?

Nevil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find this debate about whether I'm the real Nevil or not almost as amusing as those companies pretending that their stock is derived from another source than the genetics that I put out there. Right now we have a lot of people pretending indignation at the suggestion that their stock is not exclusive. Who is going to stand up and say that they have a gene pool free of Seed Bank stock. There are a handful, but for the most part, I have been in all of your grow rooms.

I'll be the first to admit that every generation puts it's own stamp on the progeny and every breeder has a right to be proud of their achievements, but I haven't seen anything new for some time. If you build a lego house with Red,Green White and yellow blocks, somebody can tear it apart and build a new one, but it will still be a house with Red,Green White and yellow blocks, From a distance they all look the same. I didn't create those blocks, they were given to me by other people and they didn't create them either. A pedigree data base might take a lot of the bullshit out of this business and genetic fingerprinting will flush out the liars. If we can be bothered.

People say I should write a book. I've been thinking about it. I've got a title. GRAIL QUEST ON THE PLANET OF THE ZOMBIE GODS. Our hero is caught in a time loop, is slashing his way through a jungle inhabited by slack-jawed dribbling arseholes intent on blocking his access to the legendary one toke, ecstasy and enlightenment Grail cannabis...........

Well, I had a bit of fun with that and I thought about deleting it but then I thought, In so many ways I'm just talking to myself. So what does it matter?

Nevil

~~~~~~~~~~~

2010 ( mns forums )
Hi All

well glad to see the light shining for some of you in that proverbial tunnel of mystical marijuana history.Actually the story of the truth is usually less colorful than all the words it takes to project a hypothesis...so glad it is clear for the most of you. I did my work and Nevil did his work so it was always difficult for me to say what Nevil did and vice versa. I always gave the general picture of Nevil and how he acquired things from what he told me but it is great to see him finally put pen to paper and share it all. Would be interesting to see how those other forums are coping with the truth now?

To answer HHHG the G13 was combined to the G13skunk when Nevil gave it to me in seed form . I only selected and inbreed to stabilize it so yes the G13skunk is the correct term. I do however have a lot of old stock to try to germinate from Nev in the original version of G13 Haze, G13 NL5, and several others. May try a few of these L33t suggestions of sulphuric acid...see how it goes.

All the best Shantibaba

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

08-16-2010

Hello Nevil,

I would like to ask you some questions concerning the so called "old school hazes" such as: A5Hz, C5Hz, G13Hz, AG13Hz, CG13Hz, Neville's Hz, DTH-Dutch Top Hz, Durban Hz, Hash Plant Hz. The term "old shool haze" is not really correct but when I posted my first post here at mns I called it old school haze cause the lineage goes back quite some years now. The name tended to start living it's own life here at mns and other forums and some people like it others hate it, it tends to go like that with human beings doesn't it...

Is the A5Hz made out of NL5Hz x HzA?

The C5Hz made out of NL5Hz x HzC?

AG13 = G13xHzA?

CG13 = G13xHzC?

If this is correct there will be a new C5 coming cause I've ordered the new NL5Hz x HzC . Can't wait to pop one of them and compare the old and new line. Are the OSHzs more wild than the new lines of hybrids? The veg grow of the OSH's for example is quite bigger than veg growth of the new hybrids.If there is a chance on germinating old HzA seeds I can just say that if I can do anything to help, let me know.

Kind regards,
Yosimite Sam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Y. Sam

It looks like somebody changed the order on the labels.

NL5 x HzC
NL5 x HzA
G13 x HzC
G13 x HzA
is what they had if it came from J.
Hope that this clears things up.

Nevil

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Early Pearl came from Rob Clark. He would be the best person to tell about its ancestry. I seem to recall that it was from Krazy Karol and Early girl or Polyanna and Early Girl. Krazy Karol was a Mexican, fairly early for a Mex. But a lot work has been done with it in the last 25 years. I had them flowering under 24 hours light.

Nevil

~~~~~~~~~~~

BC as a cutting may still be floating around and there may still be a few 25 year old seeds, but I wouldn't go getting my hopes up. The few haze that came up were all hybrids anyway and haze didn't get better when you inbred it. The NL5xHzC1 X Sk1xHzC1 Was not as good as the mother. The best I could do was combine the two different males over the NL5, and I put it out there.
Haze really needed to go to a good Buddah Thai lineage, but I could never find one good enough. Went to Thailand, but I couldn't find really good weed there anymore. I'm hoping that someone from Australia will have what we're looking for.

Nevil

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't we all mate! The best I had was in '73. They'd come in bundles of twenty. Two tokes. Those were that days when growers in Thailand were passionate about growing the best. I believe that Thailand was the source of all the worlds best sativas.

Nevil

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Thai sticks in the 70's was the closest to haze that I've come across. Hempy's looks like it has promise as a cross with the Haze. I think that Australia will still have some pure lines going back to the good stuff. So tell us about Mullumbimby Madness boys!

Nevil

an industry " caregivers " spraying in the name of .....

Pennsalt

chocolate trip
CT 55

Last edited:
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Early Pearl came from Rob Clark. He would be the best person to tell about its ancestry. I seem to recall that it was from Krazy Karol and Early girl or Polyanna and Early Girl. Krazy Karol was a Mexican, fairly early for a Mex. But a lot work has been done with it in the last 25 years. I had them flowering under 24 hours light.

Nevil

~~~~~~~~~~~

BC as a cutting may still be floating around and there may still be a few 25 year old seeds, but I wouldn't go getting my hopes up. The few haze that came up were all hybrids anyway and haze didn't get better when you inbred it. The NL5xHzC1 X Sk1xHzC1 Was not as good as the mother. The best I could do was combine the two different males over the NL5, and I put it out there.
Haze really needed to go to a good Buddah Thai lineage, but I could never find one good enough. Went to Thailand, but I couldn't find really good weed there anymore. I'm hoping that someone from Australia will have what we're looking for.

Nevil

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't we all mate! The best I had was in '73. They'd come in bundles of twenty. Two tokes. Those were that days when growers in Thailand were passionate about growing the best. I believe that Thailand was the source of all the worlds best sativas.

Nevil

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Thai sticks in the 70's was the closest to haze that I've come across. Hempy's looks like it has promise as a cross with the Haze. I think that Australia will still have some pure lines going back to the good stuff. So tell us about Mullumbimby Madness boys!

Nevil

an industry " caregivers " spraying in the name of .....

View attachment 717918

chocolate trip
View attachment 717914
Some things don't change, makes me want to farm fish instead of plants......

SpiderK

SpiderK

Pine Tar Kush: Grow-along and hopefully make some seeds!

Lean Green

yep, you'll need to top them if you want cuts. They hold there branches tight otherwise. But man, those long petioles on that one plant don't look right. Keep an eye on that one. I have found one Deep Chunk type plant in the D's. It was obvious though and you'll know if a plant isn't PTK with a little experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lean Green

Not really a selected clone. Her greasy/silky resin smells just like fresh Georgia pine needles. Her tight structure, and low yield are the only things keeping me from calling her a keeper. I'm picky though... other growers would probably choose to keep this one. My style keepers are the clone I posted in Drows thread about PTK. More of a slight yeasty note to those types. Larger yields but at the price of having slightly milder scents. I have a clone of my style keeper in the veg room and hope to self it soon, so I can see if she throws more of her type.

Scent wise though, once you've smelt this strain you can smell it anywhere, outcrosses too.

Also, I just dropped 9-D's, 2-A's and 5C's into cups of coco this morning! I'll try to catch up to you and I don't know, maybe dry some pollen out for a trip across the pond

~~~~~~~~~

VerdantGreen

looks lovely Lean! i like that 'velvet' type quality to the resin coverage. I also see similarities to bubba, the leaflet shape, the bud structure and the stripey purpling on the leaves are all similar, but not exactly the same. how does she smell? also was this a selected clone? sifted, tbh, the stem rub isnt something i'm often able to smell much on other than a generic 'weed plant' type smell.. but i will say that these ptk dont have the sweetness that you can smell on most young plants. not savory either, perhaps a bit more woody or leathery.

VG

User32943 pic1724281 1490477567

User32943 pic1724279 1490477567 1

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Buddy Guy

I grew out many PTK's about 10 yrs ago. The common ground was all that leaf! The nodes stayed close together and so did the developing buds, which in my experience, were not very dense for such a wild un-worked variety. Yields were so so. Some more than others but they all seemed to be on the light side of the scale. SMells were of wood, pine, earth and hash that was left in a WW2 footlocker in an abandoned car sitting in the sun for 50 yrs. The buzz was fairly potent though. It's one saving grace IMHO. If one could lock down the piney pheno to marry it to it's namesake, I believe it could be a seller. With a name like Pine Tar Kush, it paints a sort of picture right?

I don't believe many others have worked the line too far from what I know. Which is a pittance really. My overall impression working with about 30 or so females was the bitch needs taming. Long flowering indicas that produce mildly potent, lightweight buds is not a platform I was willing to build from. I believe if it were mass produced as is, the mystique this strain has gathered would evaporate quite quickly. Who knows what the next plant will bring though? I'm not in any way trying to dampen the enthusiasm of your thread VG...honestly. Just sharing my experience and fwiw opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

resin_lung

I too understand what your saying. I've had similar experiences. I've only grown about half what you did but mine grew like yours did I think. The nodes were fairly tight and they were pretty leafy. They didn't produce a ton of resin either. The smell was ok though there wasn't a lot of it. I had a plant or two that was on the piney side. They all looked very uniform as well. A couple did have some potency. They did have a different look to them than what I commonly see in WLD varieties. The leaves had a weirdness to the color. I'm not sure how to really describe it. They had short petioles and they all pointed upward to varying degrees.

With that said, I think it's a very cool variety to play with. You can do your part and maintain the line or you can play with something that is unworked yet has so much known potential. Its a good line to try to improve because so many of its traits are uniform and things like resin coverage and bud structure or leafyness are so easy to notice improvements in.. So much out there has been so heavily worked that it's a lot harder for home/hobbyists to do anything other than just make seeds.

I think that growers that do even just a tiny bit of research will realize what's in these seeds. Those that buy before doing any..... deserve to be disappointed.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

VerdantGreen

good points RL, i have noticed that the leaves point up at a strange angle too.

i think the biggest pleasant surprise is the vigor, it still has quite a lot of vigor as well as good uniformity for many traits, some plants look like they will yield more impressive buds than others though. having grown a couple of other inbred indica/WLD like DC they were very slow. the PTK has much more vigor. i think PTK represents a rarity in that it not like much else. i love growing the more unusual strains just for the experience and diversity.... but also it allows us to try and work something different and unique into our projects because, as said, lots of things are very samey these days. There are some good reasons for that but it does get a bit dull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

resin_lung

I agree. I think that goes to show how unworked the line truly is. PTK was more vigorous than x18, but X18 had a nice amount of space between nodes and branches much more in my experience so even though it looked as big, there wasn't as much plant.lol

I grew PTK along side an equal amount of DC both times I've grown it. I can't remember off the top of my head but there were around 8 of each, grown in 5 gal buckets full of my mishmash mix, outdoors in the SFV. They were grown untopped 2 years in a row. The PTK was definitely a faster starter. PTK didn't branch out too much. DC didn't either but more than the PTK did. PTK, unlike DC, had a much more dominate main cola than DC which basically had a more stubby look to the plants. Not quite bushy, but sawed off compared to the PTK's. PTK "stacked" well, might be what I'm trying to say.

Not to get off topic but (real quick lol) DC's a tough plant for me think about in terms of vigor. It's short but her cells are dividing like a mofo. Just not in the places thats usually associated with vigor. If that makes any sense?haha I think Mr. Hill posted that diddy or something like it and I can't for the life of me shake it out! So DC's tough! lol

I really dig the unusual and different. I think that's what varieties are suppose to be.
smile.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom