2018 Od Summer Grow

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol yes i was lying lol get outta here man u are so full of shit and u knownit. Now all the sudden u had supplemental lighting lol ur a joke man it is sad. I was trting to help u with facts and u wanna try ti make me ojt to be the bad guy lol. And @GrowGod u are a known troll so i am not surprised ti see u running ur mouth. And yes u sent me a pm saying thanks and that u need all the help u can get and then erases it lol ur a nerd man doing all this cut and oaste to make me look bad but it wont matter anybody who reads this post will see u are dumb as fuck thinking u can pjt pkants out in april lol
You just made it sound like I’m the one pming you lol.
All you have ever done on this site is post large grows so they accept you then you get in heated debates with everyone that will play your game. I bet you are an employee on that farm ha!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Before I go, I just wanna say, I love you.
I don’t want you to go that’s why I said something. They banned me one time for posting bulldogs pm’s on the forums. Censorship is for the weak.

R

redlife215

Lol i get into debates with dummues that act like they know what they are talking ablut. I post big grows cus i grow big not for ur lame acceptance lol and i own my property and i have 2 other properties that i have partners with so stop hating u cornball. And any heated debate i habe been in on this site has been because people on here act like they know evertrhin when they have a little shitty grow. And why did u pm me then @1diesel1 ? U pmed me wanting advice which is cool so i answered and then u wanna talk shit to me in the post lol u guys are like children and honeskty this site has dwindled down to lil closet growers cus all the bog growers are tired of dealing with the bullshit

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol i get into debates with dummues that act like they know what they are talking ablut. I post big grows cus i grow big not for ur lame acceptance lol and i own my property and i have 2 other properties that i have partners with so stop hating u cornball. And any heated debate i habe been in on this site has been because people on here act like they know evertrhin when they have a little shitty grow. And why did u pm me then @1diesel1 ? U pmed me wanting advice which is cool so i answered and then u wanna talk shit to me in the post lol u guys are like children and honeskty this site has dwindled down to lil closet growers cus all the bog growers are tired of dealing with the bullshit
Take your -$500 a lb ass out of here then :smoking:

P

Player0685

Ok, I’m full of shit don’t believe me. I do not care. This ain’t my first fucking rodeo buddy.
I do both clone and seed never issues with either with proper care taken I completely agree, get em early! Looks like your moving along good I'll follow along for fun! Good luck and enjoy fully

R

redlife215

Take your -$500 a lb ass out of here then :smoking:

Lol a few 1000 pounds at 500 a pound aint too shaby imo and incase u didnt know asshole pounds are going for 400 to 700 out here no matter how good but if ur trying to insinuate that i grow shitty weed then ur assuming and hating again just like u assuming and haying that i dont own my farms. Ur jus a hater and where are ur pics? Ive seen u trolling other threads too with no positive input or nice pics or grows to show. Go back to ur 4x4 tent u broke lame

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Redlife im sorry, but I have a hard time understanding what your saying because of your spelling. And just so you no I can’t delete pms or posts I do not have those powers I’m just a member.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Lol a few 1000 pounds at 500 a pound aint too shaby imo and incase u didnt know asshole pounds are going for 400 to 700 out here no matter how good but if ur trying to insinuate that i grow shitty weed then ur assuming and hating again just like u assuming and haying that i dont own my farms. Ur jus a hater and where are ur pics? Ive seen u trolling other threads too with no positive input or nice pics or grows to show. Go back to ur 4x4 tent u broke lame
I still think your cute though!

R

redlife215

U edited ur pm dummy why woukd i lie about sonething so stupid and if u cant understand wat i am saying cus everythong isnt spelled right then ur just prooving my point that ut not that bright

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
U edited ur pm dummy why woukd i lie about sonething so stupid and if u cant understand wat i am saying cus everythong isnt spelled right then ur just prooving my point that ut not that bright
I’m not dumm, I’m smart and my mom says I’m special.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
A few 1000 lb my ass, doesn’t line up with your picks

R

redlife215

Lol the pics are part of my 1 property that i own u nut lol i feel no need to proove myself to somebody that doesnt even produce a pound but i will anyway. I got 3 spots, my spot u saw pics of contain 14 50ft hoops flowering, every hoop pulls 20 plus pounds imma flower half of the hoops 2 times and the other half 1 time and will finish off filled with fullterms. This property also contains over 99 300gal pots that will pull easily over 5 ps per. My second property i get half of, is one dep hoop thatll pull only like 30 pounds but tye 99 pots will pull over 5 per also and then my 3rd prop i get a third of is 88 500 pots that should pull over 6per. So add all that up asshole and it is well over 1000 ppunds i am actually hoping for 1500, whats ur life like. I also have a thread going on in the lutdoor forum that i will have pics to proove to u everyrhing i jus said. Ask about me son

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Lol the pics are part of my 1 property that i own u nut lol i feel no need to proove myself to somebody that doesnt even produce a pound but i will anyway. I got 3 spots, my spot u saw pics of contain 14 50ft hoops flowering, every hoop pulls 20 plus pounds imma flower half of the hoops 2 times and the other half 1 time and will finish off filled with fullterms. This property also contains over 99 300gal pots that will pull easily over 5 ps per. My second property i get half of, is one dep hoop thatll pull only like 30 pounds but tye 99 pots will pull over 5 per also and then my 3rd prop i get a third of is 88 500 pots that should pull over 6per. So add all that up asshole and it is well over 1000 ppunds i am actually hoping for 1500, whats ur life like. I also have a thread going on in the lutdoor forum that i will have pics to proove to u everyrhing i jus said. Ask about me son[/QUOTE
Sounds like your trying to prove yourself? Take it easy man your going to blow a gasket, jeez. Go smoke some weed and mellow out.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Agreed lol. Seems like all the mods are a little gang of closet growers, if they don’t like what u post or say they will find a way to ban you.
You must expand your closet to understand what you are doing. Make it grow and expand your knowledge. Picking on mods is not a good idea. I am not a closet grower and have learned immensely from members on this site and also mods. Think it through before you put your foot in your first day account.

Top Bottom