2018 Od Summer Grow

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrProgrower

You must expand your closet to understand what you are doing. Make it grow and expand your knowledge. Picking on mods is not a good idea. I am not a closet grower and have learned immensely from members on this site and also mods. Think it through before you put your foot in your first day account.
“Picking” on mods? Are u a preschooler or something? Grow up. I don’t gotta think anything through buddy.

-DrProGrower

D

DrProgrower

I tried to find some of your content. Seems it doesn’t exist. Hmmm. Progrower?
Check your messages buddy. That’s what a real grow looks like. Not no little baby closet grow room with 2 lighs. And That’s not even half. Go make a copy of that and hang it up for inspiration, maybe set it as ur wallpaper. I’m outta this thread.

-DrProGrower

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Check your messages buddy. That’s what a real grow looks like. Not no little baby closet grow room with 2 lighs. And That’s not even half. Go make a copy of that and hang it up for inspiration, maybe set it as ur wallpaper. I’m outta this thread.

-DrProGrower
I hope you and your grow do well. Very odd to have a new member diss peeps that have been growing here for a long time. You must be a professional marijuana grower that we should bow down to. I applaud your dynamic and bid you a’deu.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

-DrProGrower
Hahah. Seems like you got a lot of time on you’re hands. Don’t you have a couple acres of greenhouse to tend to? They way you post doesn’t reflect that of a person managing sub an elaborate operation. But what do I know

R

redlife215

No asshope he jus sees how people on here conduct themselves and realize the big Growers and the people who are right about knowledge are always the ones getting attacked on here by Lil fags like you

R

redlife215

So the way that people post on here dictates the size of their grow you're the second person today to not like somebody and try to act like they were lying about their grow it happened to me earlier by one diesel just cuz you don't like a guy does it mean he can't grow bigger Ops than you stop acting like a f****** hater

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

No asshope he jus sees how people on here conduct themselves and realize the big Growers and the people who are right about knowledge are always the ones getting attacked on here by Lil fags like you
Hahaha. Where did that come from? Why are you so defensive? I had nothing to say about you. On the contrary been admiring your gro s a long time. Big ass outdoor grows like that I live that shit.
Nor do I doubt whatever he’s doing.
But whatever Lil attitude people get don’t make any sense. All I said was it was big talk for very little content. And if he’s doing what he says than why would he worry about it?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So the way that people post on here dictates the size of their grow you're the second person today to not like somebody and try to act like they were lying about their grow it happened to me earlier by one diesel just cuz you don't like a guy does it mean he can't grow bigger Ops than you stop acting like a f****** hater
Man I encourage you to re read what I wrote brotha.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

You’re getting mad over some earlier shit between you guys.
I don’t believe I ever said anything about you. If I was attempting an OD like this thread I would definitely appreciate any input you have because the proofs in the pudding.
Check out how dude came for no reason. Bashing mods and members for what? That’s the only reason I chimed in. I wanted to see what he was about and couldn’t find anything. So am I supposed to just assume he’s gods gift to growing because he has 10 messages telling people they’re wrong?
Re read it brotha. We’re going back and forth for no reason

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I’m just saying if someone has that large of an operation and decides to come on grow sites like this you would think he would be more willing to help. Not bash. Just like you were trying to help.
So everyone that doesn’t grow on that scale doesn’t know shit? Come on bro that’s ignorant as fuck.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All I wanted to do was show my 2018 summer grow. I’m not a professional in anything that you no of. Just wanted to grow my beautiful ladies to there full extent. And all you guys wanna do is argue. I got to go talk to my wife about this! I’ll be back!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hahahaha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

All I wanted to do was show my 2018 summer grow. I’m not a professional in anything that you no of. Just wanted to grow my beautiful ladies to there full extent. And all you guys wanna do is argue. I got to go talk to my wife about this! I’ll be back!
Hahaha. I hear ya bro.
I’ll clean up anything that hasn’t already been. And back to topic.
I look forward to the show this summer bro. And apologies for slipping into that. Haha

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hahaha. I hear ya bro.
I’ll clean up anything that hasn’t already been. And back to topic.
I look forward to the show this summer bro. And apologies for slipping into that. Haha
Alright @1diesel1 , ya got ur thread back...

If a guy has 10 posts and hes already actin a fool then we dont need em. He can take that shit over to bud-ucate haha
Thanks, you guys are swell!!
You to growgod!
Gramps was a WW2 vet served in India.
Pops was a draft dodging vietnam vet.
Got busted stealing tennis shoes at GI joes (no pun intended). Went to court, judge volunteered him for the United States Army. Gramps didn’t like that and tried to take him to Canada. Got busted at the border. Sent back to base but before the ship set sail for Vietnam we surrendered.
Happy Memorial Day, smoke up and eat well !! Oh I forgot my uncle got busted with him same treatment from the judge but the army sent him to Germany, luck of the draw I guess.

Top Bottom