2018 Od Summer Grow

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Can you talk about your growing season there a bit? I don't think I hear much about outdoor farming folks as far north as you. I'd like to know how it looks from a cannabis farmer's perspective there.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All depends on our climate when the seasons change. It can be very extreme. 60f on Tuesday 86f on Wednesday. This year extremely dry and hot. Not a usual weather pattern that we have here, primarily. No rain in some time. Pacific north west is the worst nightmare for the weather guessers you watch on your news programs. Farmers almanac is something you might think about to further your knowledge in the subject.

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

I'm not sure the Farmer's Almanac is keeping pace with climate changes as we are seeing them, but I appreciate your perspective. I have a place in Idaho, so I know what ya mean about how fast it can change.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sending soil samples in for testing before planting in Mother Earth.
11E92525 6027 47F3 82D6 45D6528ACF2C
DB6175CC 94C4 4E9C AA1D 461302D2DDA5
Well, my plan was to do a legal recreational grow on this acre and 1/2.
Unfortunately the state of Oregon in there infinite wisdom has single handily destroyed the marijuana industry for the growers. A pound of weed here goes for $700-$800 that’s a $1000 dollar drop in one year. But go to a dispensary there getting $2000-$2500 a pound. You can’t buy it buy the pound but at $45-$55 an eighth for top shelf that’s pretty fucking good. So I’m rethinking this. Thinking Hemp, high in CBD. Who out there has knowledge in hemp, talk to me I want to learn.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sending soil samples in for testing before planting in Mother Earth.
View attachment 803608 View attachment 803609 Well, my plan was to do a legal recreational grow on this acre and 1/2.
Unfortunately the state of Oregon in there infinite wisdom has single handily destroyed the marijuana industry for the growers. A pound of weed here goes for $700-$800 that’s a $1000 dollar drop in one year. But go to a dispensary there getting $2000-$2500 a pound. You can’t buy it buy the pound but at $45-$55 an eighth for top shelf that’s pretty fucking good. So I’m rethinking this. Thinking Hemp, high in CBD. Who out there has knowledge in hemp, talk to me I want to learn.
There’s a lot of hemp farmers out here, they hire all the illegal co e harvest time.
You might be to late as i am pretty sure most hemp farmers sow from seed.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
There’s a lot of hemp farmers out here, they hire all the illegal co e harvest time.
You might be to late as i am pretty sure most hemp farmers sow from seed.
I got a call in to A testing place there in Colorado for soil testing. Hoping to proceed with hemp farm next season. Here in Oregon there are 70 registered hemp farmers.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sent soil samples in today.
F03AA75B A848 4C0B A5F3 21A7EE33AA2C
just chillin in the sun. Set em up under the maples. They get a little sun in the morning for an hour or so. Around 4:30 sun pokes over the other side they get about 2 1/2 hours of afternoon sun.
F3841C15 60E8 45CC AAA4 CB7BCDE5E7ED
this is my baby, I love her she’s mine. She’s running late (got to pull some clones before she goes). She’s 6 foot and as sweet and beautiful as she smokes.
C7C1DEF3 258C 480E A327 2FF304524447
Might swap these outside to ( I’ll be 4 over my legal limit. Keep it on the down low. Your the only ones that’ll no).

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

All depends on our climate when the seasons change. It can be very extreme. 60f on Tuesday 86f on Wednesday. This year extremely dry and hot. Not a usual weather pattern that we have here, primarily. No rain in some time. Pacific north west is the worst nightmare for the weather guessers you watch on your news programs. Farmers almanac is something you might think about to further your knowledge in the subject.

I’m over on the east coast and about as north. I can relate to your weather. How’s fall for you?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Soil samples are back. Mixing the base nutes.
9AEAB60C 6375 4B2E 827A 9E9EE5F029E1
filled the bottom with organic plus potting soil mixed in marine cuisine, all purpose garden nutrients this one is hi in potassium which my soil is in need of. And one layer of Mother Earth perlite. Hoping to give the roots a jump start while my brew is stewing.
A52BC7A5 3002 4D9F 912F 4A3D8F46A367
top 16 inches is native soil 50/50 with roots organic 707 and above ingredients. Will transplant this weekend.
882A6768 4CC8 4E13 9408 0C46CB258911

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Oh, forgot. Also added BBQ ash from Weber charcoal BBQbeen saving it all year for this summer. Also scored a pallet of organic pure cane sugar I’m going to mix into the stew.

R

redlife215

Ur holes look pretty close together and that dirt looks like shit, might aswell jus fill the holes with pure 707. I def dont know about drainage tho cus the dirt doesnt look like itll drain well

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ur holes look pretty close together and that dirt looks like shit, might aswell jus fill the holes with pure 707. I def dont know about drainage tho cus the dirt doesnt look like itll drain well
It’s hard for me to understand you, your spelling is really bad, 5th or 6th grade education... red? Oh well, I’ll try to decipher your mumbling. Here goes, holes are 5 feet apart long and ten feet apart short. You don’t no about drainage because you have no idea where I’m at or the results of my soil tests. So I will educate you as well as I can. I live in the wilamette valley in the northwest corner of Oregon at the base of the coast range. My property is zoned AG and has been farmed since the late 1800s. If you would like red I can forward you the soil results, but I will not until you go back to school and learn how to spell. That being said red, I still think your cute.

R

redlife215

Lol u grow at a 5th or 6th grade level. And u mentioning my spelling is super corny as well. Ur gay shit i wont even get into but ur holes are too close for most growers that know how to grow big plants, they prob work fine for u tho ive seen ur buklshot grows and also still remember ur dm asking me for "all the help u could get" i was trying to help ans the fact that u have soil tests and its been farmed previousky doesnt mean ull have good drainage. But like i said i am mot a pro at that kinda shit cus i grow in beds and smartpots. Like how u try to act so smart when u obviously arent the brightest. My spelling might not be the best but look at my pics and my irrigation, let alone the size of my plants and grow and tell me i dont know what i am talking about. Ur patgetic i feel sorrt for u and i def feel sorry for ur wife for having to listen to ur dumbass and watch ur bum ass grow on ur lil ass patch. Wonder how ger pussy ever gets wet

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Lol u grow at a 5th or 6th grade level. And u mentioning my spelling is super corny as well. Ur gay shit i wont even get into but ur holes are too close for most growers that know how to grow big plants, they prob work fine for u tho ive seen ur buklshot grows and also still remember ur dm asking me for "all the help u could get" i was trying to help ans the fact that u have soil tests and its been farmed previousky doesnt mean ull have good drainage. But like i said i am mot a pro at that kinda shit cus i grow in beds and smartpots. Like how u try to act so smart when u obviously arent the brightest. My spelling might not be the best but look at my pics and my irrigation, let alone the size of my plants and grow and tell me i dont know what i am talking about. Ur patgetic i feel sorrt for u and i def feel sorry for ur wife for having to listen to ur dumbass and watch ur bum ass grow on ur lil ass patch. Wonder how ger pussy ever gets wet
You funny, you must have very deep problems. Would you like to talk about it? Don’t feel sorrt for me (what ever that means). I want you to feel like you’ve accomplished something today. I think I no what sorrt means. I’m gonna spell it for you red, are you ready, s-o-r-r-y. I spelled it real slow for ya red. Just nod if you understand. Red I don’t look at your pics and posts because I do not care who you are or what you do with your irrigation and silly little smart pots. Red I do not act smart I just em smart. Red when I gave you that sarcastic remark about “oh please help me, I don’t no what I’m doing” that was directed at your dumb ass. That was called sarcasm, do you no what that means? I want you to google that so you can understand what it means. Now red bringing my wife into this should be below you, I expect more from such a good smart pot grower as your self. You realy should be careful who you insult here, we don’t want to see you get banned red. Your real good at throwing around insults. Maybe you can find something more constructive to do then anoy people with post they can’t read.

R

redlife215

Lol if it was sarcasm why u pm me right afterwards u nerd lol u just keep making urself look dumb especially when i was trying to help a dumb fuck out. 5 ft between holes lol cmon man u gotta be kidding me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom