2018 Outdoor Girls

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

Are they downsprayers or drippers? Plants look pretty small but tge boxes are massive and tgey should fill out nicely. Still got over a month before they start flowering

123grow

We always start with basically small clones every year. Most of the time they go from being in the little cubes, then to solo cups till we plant them. Clones for us usually range from 4 or 5 inches to a foot when we plant them. The Green Crack and Agent Orange were a little bigger then the others, but amazingly they ALL Catch up.

bicky studs

bicky studs

u guys got the big pots aye:opps:
tidy setup m8:badboy:

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

We always start with basically small clones every year. Most of the time they go from being in the little cubes, then to solo cups till we plant them. Clones for us usually range from 4 or 5 inches to a foot when we plant them. The Green Crack and Agent Orange were a little bigger then the others, but amazingly they ALL Catch up.

I gotta chair parked and my popcorn popping brutha.....can barely sit still!

123grow

Sweet, what’s the soil composition?
I'm not really sure what the soil is called? It's a special blend and has everything in it. We have been buying this same mixture for years. It's from Redwood Valley I believe? $15,000 ~This is our 2nd or 3rd time using this same soil, we add amendments to it and works great. 2 wheel barrels of amendments are added to each box and then mixed/blended in. . We shovel through the soil and remove root balls. ~Thanks, Julie

123grow

Th
Are they downsprayers or drippers? Plants look pretty small but tge boxes are massive and tgey should fill out nicely. Still got over a month before they start flowering
They are sprayers. They spray outwards and he made the white flap things so the water doesn't spray directly on the plant. We can move the sprayers back from the plant when or if needed. And we ALWAYS start with small clones. Thanks~ Julie

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Have you grown dna's tangie? Do you think agent orange and tangie are the same?

123grow

Have you grown dna's tangie? Do you think agent orange and tangie are the same?
I don't know this is my first time growing the Agent Orange? The info i read about Agent Orange sounded good. It's not a difficult plant to grow and the buds looked nice. I think redlife215 is growing it, he might know? Julie

R

redlife215

Nope never grew either. I grew tangerine power from sin city and i gree sour tangie from clone last year. Grew a few diff strains from crockett too altgat had tangie in it. Tge tangerine power was agent orange crossed with blue power i believe and if i were growing for quakity id pick agebt orange if it was for yield id pick tangie. Hope that helps a lil bit

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I have a tangie grow going. Taking clones in a few days...although i think im wasting my time. Got fungus gnats. They're under control a bit. But enough damage gas occured and i think the fungus will get passed on to clones..plants are not in my house at a friends. Lazy dude! Oh, well lesson learned....got dunks, yellow stickies, now and microbelift bti on the way....start flowering in a few days.....i will start a thread and post pics

123grow

Agent Orange.. 3 pictures (11 days) look how big in 4 days since last pics.

20180617 183330
20180617 183255
20180617 183228
Reactions: Ina

Latest posts

Top Bottom