2018 Outdoor Girls

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

Lol, shamezal, shumozel, hofenefer corporated......were gona do it, on your mark get set and go now, got a dream and we’re the show now, we’re gona make our dreams come true........doing it always!!
Huh??? What the hell are you smoking?? Lmao

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Huh??? Blue Dream is NOT Blue Haze!
You got custied.:smoking:
Sorry to be the one to tell you. Blue Haze is a misnomer for Blue Dream, been that way for a couple years now when ppl got sick of blue dream. Also doesnt help that your cut looks identical to Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut.:speechless:

123grow

You got custied.:smoking:
Sorry to be the one to tell you. Blue Haze is a misnomer for Blue Dream, been that way for a couple years now when ppl got sick of blue dream. Also doesnt help that your cut looks identical to Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut.:speechless:
~Blue Haze is Blueberry crossed with Super Silver Haze:p

123grow

This is what I almost ran over today while I was on the 4 wheeler, going to go feed my girls. My first thought was.. ewww a frickn snake, till I got right next to it and seen the rattles. Then I screamed.. fucken rattle snake as it coiled up and started making a rattle noise real loud!! Fat ass snake just stayed there and rattled super loud, didnt even try to get away. But it got its head blown off!

20180716 201332
20180716 201248
20180716 201128
ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Sad. What a beautiful animal, and an important part of Jah ecosystem.
Even if he was IN your grow, take a broom stick and gently re-locate him.
Only reason to be scared of him is if you're a gopher, otherwise killing ANY snake is ignorance.

IW

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

This is what I almost ran over today while I was on the 4 wheeler, going to go feed my girls. My first thought was.. ewww a frickn snake, till I got right next to it and seen the rattles. Then I screamed.. fucken rattle snake as it coiled up and started making a rattle noise real loud!! Fat ass snake just stayed there and rattled super loud, didnt even try to get away. But it got its head blown off!
Wow good job! Those things are so aggressive and I would have done the same damn thing.
I'm so happy now to live somewhere there is not poisonous snakes......rattlesnakes scare the piss out of me.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Only reason to be scared of him is if you're a gopher, otherwise killing ANY snake is ignorance.

IW
That ignorant snake will kill you your wife your kids your dog, any small live stock you have. Rattle snakes are evil and serve no good purpose to the ecosystem and should be destroyed when found. That’s all I got to say about that.

123grow

IW
Ummm.. Hello, its a frickn RATTLE SNAKE!!! It coulda killed me. lol lucky I didn't crash while i was freaking out. lol. It coiled up and rattled loud for 30 mins it wasnt a bit scared of me. I HATE ALL SNAKES! I dont need to keep looking over my shoulder when I'm trying to get work done!! Ignorance is turning your back on a sneaky big ass snake!!! Julie

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ummm.. Hello, its a frickn RATTLE SNAKE!!! It coulda killed me. lol lucky I didn't crash while i was freaking out. lol. It coiled up and rattled loud for 30 mins it wasnt a bit scared of me. I HATE ALL SNAKES! I dont need to keep looking over my shoulder when I'm trying to get work done!! Ignorance is turning your back on a sneaky big ass snake!!! Julie
~julie

Latest posts

Top Bottom