2018 Outdoor Girls

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

Like clover etc I think.

My poor plants look Puny next to your trees..:cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 826269 View attachment 826270
Your plants look great! Healthy and green. Looks like there's gonna be some nice size buds. ~Question.. since you have a fenced in back yard, why are you using the 5 gal buckets? Have you ever considered using kiddie pools? (To allow more growing room, which lets plants get bigger) I currently have some plants in the larger size but I have used the smaller ones also and the plants get hella big. ~ Just curious. Julie (1st pic is from a grow 3 years ago and in Full Sun. The last couple years the pools were in only part sun).

20170429 231614
20170826 184033

123grow

Lmao.. Ignore picture #2 that was a bad plant from last grow! I didn't mean to post it!! ~Julie

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Your plants look great! Healthy and green. Looks like there's gonna be some nice size buds. ~Question.. since you have a fenced in back yard, why are you using the 5 gal buckets? Have you ever considered using kiddie pools? (To allow more growing room, which lets plants get bigger) I currently have some plants in the larger size but I have used the smaller ones also and the plants get hella big. ~ Just curious. Julie (1st pic is from a grow 3 years ago and in Full Sun. The last couple years the pools were in only part sun).

What’s inside the the outer pool? It looks like a tub inside a tub?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thank You! <the way you grow..bigly compliment..>:smoking:
The short answer..they were not supposed to be outdoor plants..AND 2 of them are in THREE gallon cloth pots that I recently dropped into those plastic buckets so hopefully the roots grow thru the cloth and into the outer soil..
I am in the High Sierra Desert of Nevada and out temps were in the low 100s up until a few weeks ago..helped to stay cooler and water/feed less

Sure beat culling them..but Holy Sh**..I never expected them to get that big..LOL

Madmax

Madmax

Hi Julie..what strains are these tiny plants :D

You sure know how to make a nice soil brew..

Cheers max

123grow

Soooo... I've come across a couple bugs on leaves and I'm not sure what they are. They were on 2 different plants. The leaf with bug or bugs was taken from the bottom of the plant. There was about 7 white bugs on the one leaf. Then the next day from a different plant, just 1 bug on a leaf. Its a green color and kept crawling around.????

Tmp 16612 20180901 0338281820263826
Tmp 16612 20180901 033828782635056
Tmp 16612 20180901 0337031535378144
Top Bottom