20gs

• Thread starter Ar.BsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

So at the beginning of flowering I had a guy tell me I would only get 20 grams if that what do you guys think . Day 29

20gs
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I'll be happy no matter what the yielding was just wondering what to expect bc it's ben fun for my first indoor and the bud smells amazing .im used to outdoor but I have Realy took a likeing to the controlled environment . "I'm good with scales but my eyeballing blows lol "

K

kansabis

Hard to tell at day 29,they still have some swelling to do,I'd say low end 14g up to around an oz or a bit more,either way your plant looks nice and I hope you enjoy the harvest.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Hard to tell at day 29,they still have some swelling to do,I'd say low end 14g up to around an oz or a bit more,either way your plant looks nice and I hope you enjoy the harvest.
thanks bro she was a fun plant to grow whatever the yield is . It should smoke good though all organic .

Toaster79

Toaster79

thanks bro she was a fun plant to grow whatever the yield is . It should smoke good though all organic .

Should have veged a month longer and train her hard. You've still got too much N in your mix and she won't be able to use it all up on time. It's also affecting your yield.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Should have veged a month longer and train her hard. You've still got too much N in your mix and she won't be able to use it all up on time. It's also affecting your yield.
Ye I already new that that's why my feedings are only potash and water mostly . I have a clone veging now Im going to let it get about 3ft during veg probaly get 4-8 main colas growing on her . This was kinda a test run getting the feel of indoor growing she only vegd for 4 weeks . Next run will be better . I'm still preety proud though honestly indoor is way easier than outdoor "if you have to guerrilla grow .

Latest posts

Top Bottom