225 Watt Led, Ultra Thin. Yes Com?

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I know what your saying on nickel n dimeing.

I just need a big, real light. And then possibly more exhaust

That tiny cfl hood i made, I have everything to make one 3x the size, that holds 8 cfl. But I will not get any light penetration below 6-8".

Just trying to boost yields on this grow. I've learned a ton. I grew 12/13 yrs back, 5 cfls n 2 plants twice. Never used nutes, never a pot bigger than 1/2 gallon, got .75 oz from each grow. Used desk lamps lol

xenon730

xenon730

I know what your saying on nickel n dimeing.

I just need a big, real light. And then possibly more exhaust

That tiny cfl hood i made, I have everything to make one 3x the size, that holds 8 cfl. But I will not get any light penetration below 6-8".

Just trying to boost yields on this grow. I've learned a ton. I grew 12/13 yrs back, 5 cfls n 2 plants twice. Never used nutes, never a pot bigger than 1/2 gallon, got .75 oz from each grow. Used desk lamps lol
Lol. The reason i push it so much is because its not difficult to pull 1500grams with a single 1000w hps in a 4x4 area. That would be with moderate genetics and a moderately talented grower. A Good grower with good genetics could pull 1800+g. And honestly you can put so many plants around a 1000w. I just finished 2 rooms with 50 plants under each 1000w and could have close to doubled it if i just put them all together. And we're talking $200-$300 for the light and hood of your choice. I just find these cheap leds and cfls quickly add up to that but can grow literally not even an eighth of the amount of plants or the quality.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

If I can't manage heat from 5 cfl, 300 w led, T5.... how would I even do a 600 hps??

I initially planned no exhaust, nice led. But spent quite a bit of basic grow items. Cloth pots, ph meters(3), cfl, lighting parts/diy shit, coco, timers, mylar, Ona, parts to run its own circuit to closet (buddy an electrician), bulbs, tons of random trips to hardware store for 20 bux.....I could go on for days.

Then realized 4 wks in intake/exhaust isn't an option.....it's a must.

I've learned a lot from wasting 150-200 bux n now just need a real LED.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I'm with you.

I know u can connect multiple air cooled hoods with fans, or even just a single. But I'm already at 85f lights on

I know I can get a great hps for 250, but I can get a great led for 450/550.....which will pay for itself eventually with Ele bills.

I have very little experience n what I do have is so so. My buddy pulls decent amounts but he has 10x the space, 4:4 ft bulb t5, 600hps, uses skylights n moves plants twice a day to keep under sun n a cheap led like I do.

Once the temp drops into September n I get funds for a timber, things should drastically improve (or do I just smoke too much n am day dreaming). I'll have 73-76 lights on temp and double the light I have now.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I'll listen n do what u guys say. I've learned for 15/18 yrs forums aren't not going to teach u all you need from my time with hi end detailing n my love for BMWs.

http://timbergrowlights.com/300-watt-vero29-v7-linear-framework/

If this timber light isn't a better buy then a 315cmh, I'll get the 315.

But with my current heat issues I can't see it happening, I have 330 exhaust n 150 intake cfms too.

So if I should buy this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06V..._SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=315+cmh+grow+light

I'll give my buddy money to order it to his house and I'll have it setup n running in a week. But I'm just too worried about heat.

It's already causing slow growth n other minor issues.....I've shortly read up on cmh"s n they seem to be better then a hps in every way, aside still putting off 85% the heat. Spectrum, PAR, watts pulled from wall, more useable light, etc all much better.

But is it a better option for my space then the 300 timber??
I know many of u have answered before, plz just say timber or 315.....N i promise......I'll stfu, just one last check before I spend 350-500

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

So when I topped the girls the first time I did it on a night when the wife was out. Ended up having 3 glasses of Johnny black neat.

Took was too much off. But since all the main stems stopped and 4 kept going.

IMG 1470
IMG 1471
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I've been told sir.

Also too much water, but I don't get shit for drainage or run off.

Only give each plant 15 oz ed

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

It's going to be awful hard to overwater a plant that large in a pot that small. That plant is horribly overdosed with nitrogen. You might want to flush it.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Been flushing just 6.0 water for 3 days n will get real soon hydro store flowering nutes.

I dropped cal mag even 2 days ago

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I have 4 that way

Only good part is with one feminized seed, ended up with 4 girls. Pretty hairs.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You might still be able to get them straightened out. Plant issues happen don't feel too bad, I've got some of my own to too lol.:D

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@CBDfutute4

High end detailing.... Now your talking my language. I worked for an exotic dealership for yrs then did show car auto body work for gm and chrysler. Lamborghini, maseratti, Bentley, Alfa Romeo, bugatti (yes the veyron), spyker, Porsche, ferarri. Miss driving in +250k cars.

Owned my own shop before that.

We also did a repair in a certain YELLOW car that's in a cerTain movie that has what 4 or 5 parts to it now. Not fast n furious, but something we used to watch as kids. Yup, that yellow car. A few guys actually sniffed the seat where a certain HOTTIE sat at.

Last edited:
Top Bottom